tmv

May 31, 2017
I find the game very promissing, the characters, story line and conversations are realy nice and I look forward to next updates.
There is only 1 BIG negative I found sofar: many scenes are rendered so dark I hardly can see anything. Mostly have to follow the story based on the text. A couple of shades more light would be very helpful!

Reactions: Alteni

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I hardly can see anything
more light would be very helpful!
How would I know that some monitors are showing it darker than mine? I'm not a video game company to test it on every monitor/GPU.
I know it now. But it's too late. There will be no so dark renders anymore. But there's nothing I can do about renders that are already shot.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Is it 154 to 205 people are complaining about? If so its time to do at least basic monitor calibration.

xexeros

Aug 29, 2017
Only problem i have with this game is that all the pictures are too dam dark and you can barely see

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
How would I know that some monitors are showing it darker than mine? I'm not a video game company to test it on every monitor/GPU.
I know it now. But it's too late. There will be no so dark renders anymore. But there's nothing I can do about renders that are already shot.
i thought the dark scenes were perfect in portraying that it was dusk (or at least that's what i thought). it might have been a bit grainy at times(i don't quite remember that part) but the scenes were quite 'visible'. given the story/nature of the VN i think such scenes are a must. so please don't completely put off doing the 'dark' scenes. :)

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
The kinks are a really decent change of pace in my book but it seems to not be everyone's cup of tea but at the same time these aren't being totally forced on the player. Kudos again and will be keepin' an eye out in the future!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
new game with so few updates and 17 reviews with 5/5
must be some great animated scenes, will check it out

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's not bad for early versions, but this whole thing kinda felt like the "setup" to the actual game. All these choices concerning your kinks, not much in a lot of plot and I get this is an alpha but the Under construction's happened far too often

Nov 2, 2017
haven't played the game yet been waiting for more content but by reading the new changelog seems like the dev listens to the players. going to keep this on my watch list.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
haven't played the game yet been waiting for more content but by reading the new changelog seems like the dev listens to the players. going to keep this on my watch list.
it's about two hours of sick shit. no penetration or actual sex, if it's the 'content' you mentioned.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes