smut

Jul 21, 2017
its not a misclick..its where the script goes if you chose no trans content..which a fair number of people will chose. its funny AF mainly because how it is presented..gives insight into Alex' dreamstate or whatever..LOL
I was just pulling your leg. Sure, some misguided people opt out :LOL:

Yeah, I agree her reply was funny, and I would never have known.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That's how you end up pregnant. Everyone knows ice cream is a gateway.
FACT..my first fiance Laura got preggers after we had ice cream :O she aborted though cause it "would mess with her career" Laura was soon dumped afterwards(because she did it behind my back)

magus448

May 22, 2018
FACT..my first fiance Laura got preggers after we had ice cream :O she aborted though cause it "would mess with her career" Laura was soon dumped afterwards(because she did it behind my back)
Damn that's taking "choosing work over family" to a whole new fucked up level.

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
while i understand folks concern about the darkness..i find your "does not want to co-operate" the most arrogant entitled comment i've ever seen on this forum..lol...it is his game..LOL...99% of us got it for free.we should co-operate with him in hopes we'll continue to get it
"does not want to co-operate" Sory. it's not me, it's a google translator .Implied: laziness.
Light is a sick topic Daz.Compared to Poser very poorly done.
The author uses the standard location and standard light. From the Daz set .Evening -Night. Cameras are in perspictiv mode.
Inserts his characters into the scene and it turns out dark shit.
For an example :

cjridorCelinSuck1_213735.png
cjridorCelinSuck1_213735.png
cjridorcelinsuck2_222948.jpg
Is that evening clear? Everything is seen?
"99% of us got it for free and bla... bla... bla..." I am in the same position. But you have to have respect.
Respect yourself and the User.
PS
as I said the Daz curve.
but there are tricks. Maybe it will help:
-- Iray Ghost Light Kit
-- Iray Real Light (shader preset)
helps to make decent light on weak computers

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Are you irritated by this? If so you have my excuses, but I wasn't complaining about that type of content at all, it's your game and it follows your vision. I only wanted to chime in and express my mind, it's a forum after all.
No, no. Just curious.
And we wouldn't enter outer space in 1961 without our curiosity.
But why one may be irritated by this in first place?

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
No, no. Just curious.
And we wouldn't enter outer space in 1961 without our curiosity.
But why one may be irritated by this in first place?
Any word on the guys doing the IC Patch? I don't use Discord so i'll ask it here, if you know something about it anyway.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes