ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Nope, you can't have sissies running around using their little clitty. From my intensive research, you gotta cage them.
i've come to admire you lass..you are bonkers as hell..an attribute i appreciate in all my victi...errr..pals...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yes, there is a choice in the beginning. After choosing not to have that content there will probably only be friendship with the trans character.
also..choosing to avoid trans content gives you a funny as heck interaction :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well... I think it's nice that I supposedly can avoid hairy armpits, except I can't really, because if I choose to imagine Norma nude, she has hairy armpits.

I like the idea with the wild girl, but damn, all that smell, stink and disgusting fluids stuff, that's just not really my thing.

I get that this might be what the project is about, and that is fine, but if it is, then this definitely isn't my game, even though I like the more romantic and nice parts, with youngest sis and when he isn't completely pervy with princess.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well... I think it's nice that I supposedly can avoid hairy armpits, except I can't really, because if I choose to imagine Norma nude, she has hairy armpits.

I like the idea with the wild girl, but damn, all that smell, stink and disgusting fluids stuff, that's just not really my thing.

I get that this might be what the project is about, and that is fine, but if it is, then this definitely isn't my game, even though I like the more romantic and nice parts, with youngest sis and when he isn't completely pervy with princess.
Shh, just embrace your inner pervert and enjoy.

Gelman

Dec 17, 2017
I really like the savage girl and the story that can come out, reminded me the movie "The Woman"

aolli

Nov 15, 2018

Sounds like it may not be the game for you tbh, I think its going to be a big part of the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well the game did give the option to not enjoy the icky goop..and the dev has said choices affect the future..so the icky goop in the beginning may turn to shiny yumyum later...so..just close your eyes early on and hold down the ctrl key until you get to the clean enough to eat off of...errrr eat out of content :p its way to early to judge this game on content yet simply because of those choices...this could end up being the most loving romantic family that kills motel guests together story ever written...

Reactions: botc76

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Bring on the kinks. We have 1000 games but they're mostly clones at this point. Glad to see some variety.

The savage girl plot immediately turning sexual rubbed me the wrong way though.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Definitely my favorite game so far based on the hairy girls, scenes need to be brighter, and get rid of Alex.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Reactions: aolli
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes