Stycks

Jun 10, 2017
So far I am enjoying . I like the willingness to dive right in to fetishes and the story line blends them in to action giving you choices as to whether you want to engage/watch that variation. I look forward to where the author decides to take us.

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah idk what's up with the lighting but the whole game was super dark. It wasn't really a brightness issue as much as a gamma issue. My monitor projects about 400 nits and the only way I was able to manage to see everything was to go into Windows Display settings and manually max out the gamma. I've never had an issue like this with any other game. Otherwise I enjoyed the update, your writing/plot is still much better than the usually ones in these games. Looks like doing the proper amount of buildup for the characters which is always good. It can be tricky to strike that balance in pacing between building up the characters/relationships and getting to the sex scenes. Keep up the good work and hopefully a fix is found for that darkness issue.

Apr 24, 2018
Played the latest update and the only thing that kept popping up in my head while playing was I can say is what the fuck is going on. In the intro, the MC came off as rather okay and adjusted, it seems the the roadtrip through the desert has made him into some schizo bi-polar degenerate the moment he got out of the car he's a total creep the other moment hes trying to be understanding nice guy, as some sort of lunatic type shit starts happening, you expect that segment to be short because its really fucking dark, the kind where you have to sit up and stare down your monitor dark, you are prepared to go to sleep after long journey and move the plot along next morning, but no, that doesn't happen, but its okay because in return you get one of the funniest badly written scenes I have seen in a long time, the MC sniffing panties and wearing them like Bane, that alone made it up for me. That entire feral girl segment, was also like what the fuck ? Also an animal showed up so that was also a massive red flag.
But the update had a scene with Alex so that was nice, even thought I had to use my imagination for most of it.

what have i done 2.jpg

(Edit: Decided to just go all the way with it)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Only when you call her so ;) I can't wait to see her "clean". She looks really cute :)
If we can give her a collar, I will lose my mind. lol I had to stop playing because I couldn't see anything so I don't know what happened next.
I really need to know how he will keep her without his family knowing and how he will find time to train her. I need my own cute feral loli. :sneaky:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If we can give her a collar, I will lose my mind. lol I had to stop playing because I couldn't see anything so I don't know what happened next.
I really need to know how he will keep her without his family knowing and how he will find time to train her. I need my own cute feral loli. :sneaky:
Haha yeah it is incredible how innocent she is, but also curious in a way :D Maybe we can just introduce her as our new pet to our family?
I just like how different this game is in so many ways :D

Weird I didn't have any issues with the brightness.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Haha yeah it is incredible how innocent she is, but also curious in a way :D Maybe we can just introduce her as our new pet to our family?
I just like how different this game is in so many ways :D

Weird I didn't have any issues with the brightness.
Once we potty train her we can talk about her being innocent. lol They would probably call the police on you.
Is the brightness on your monitor maxed? Why is the darkness affecting some people but not others?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Once we potty train her we can talk about her being innocent. lol They would probably call the police on you.
Is the brightness on your monitor maxed? Why is the darkness affecting some people but not others?
Well not that the MC has any problems with her not being potty trained :D And we now live far away from civilization, so there are no rules or that's what I like to believe :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@KinkiePinkie

is referring to american pie where fucks a hot pie.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes