Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
And of course, if you get used to this lighting

my game will be too dark for you. Sorry, I'm not doing it that way. No fucking way!
But I'm done with evenings in my game lol
(it's just a random image, 95% of available games, not to offend any particular game)

Dont Worry Mate. People who don't appreciate it will talk shit. It's a creator's privilege how he/she wants his art presented. if you ask me, I think you are doing a fabulous job with this game. Anyone who cannot appreciate the kinks should not play this game then. There are not many creators who can / will create what you're creating. Like some doesn't like gore. others find it exciting. Just ignore the week hearted ones and continue with your journey. AUDENTES FORTUNA IUVAT!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've made it clear i like the story...i really want a classic horror inspired creepy AF game to play and i'm not complaining about his darkness choice..i made it clear thats on myself for refusing to wear my glasses...they press into the sides of my head and nose and i do not like stuff pressing into me..heck i refuse to wear rings or watches because i get all creepy feeling and have to rip them off and put them away..its one of my lovable quirks :D

Reactions: yoyomistro

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
So I ran every image through a script which upped the contrast if its intensity was below a threshhold. It's a really dirty job and makes the the brightness inconsistent in some scenes and also makes some images appear grainy but here it is.

Edit: changed the link to remove my saves.

Comparison below. Please don't blame the dev if you think the images now look bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@KinkiePinkie I will remove this if you want me too.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So I ran every image through a script which upped the contrast if its intensity was below a threshhold. It's a really dirty job and makes the the brightness inconsistent in some scenes and also makes some images appear grainy but here it is.

Comparison below. Please don't blame the dev if you think the images now look bad.

@KinkiePinkie I will remove this if you want me too.
downloading before KP beats you with some crusty bloomers....

Reactions: aolli

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh my..with the brightening redo courtesy of @aolli i finally saw all the hairy hoohaas :p we got us some mass shaving sessions a comin' i adore feral-girl even more now that her details are clear..HAHAA..and Grace also...mom-figure freaks me out though..i think she is 7' tall if MC is an 18 yr old..or MC is stunted lil twerp...HAHAAA!! i know there are short adults..Leonard from the big bang crapola is a twerp..but i'm 6'3" so i judge on myself...LOL

Reactions: aolli

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I like the game no matter how the light looks, its awesome, i cant wait for the next update

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Someone with good eyes but still "I coudn't see a shit"
Please check this link and tell me, can you see the bar number one in each color line?

Just checking what the fuck is wrong with this darkness on your side(s).
Oh, don't need to go anywhere. Here it is.
View attachment 254370
All, the only one I have to squint for is blue one. Also don't take the whole its too dark part seriously. The only reason its prevalent right now is because most of the update was in the dark. So when a quarter of the game in its current state is dark it matters. however once there's a few more updates and people realize the rest of the game isn't going to be this dark and that this is a minuscule amount of the game it'll be a lot better. I'm pretty sure this is only a issue because of how early in development the game is.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes