ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Very dark pictures. It is impossible to understand.
The author does not want to co-operate or does not know how to work with light.
while i understand folks concern about the darkness..i find your "does not want to co-operate" the most arrogant entitled comment i've ever seen on this forum..lol...it is his game..LOL...99% of us got it for free.we should co-operate with him in hopes we'll continue to get it :p

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey, i'm really new to Daz, i'm one week into it but WTF man??? You can't see shit in the dark environment ... I'm in a dark room, no lights, fullscreen, AND STILL CAN'T SEE SHIT with the princess encounter ... as well as other dark scenes. I understand they should be dark, but at this point i can't even distinguish shapes. WTF is this ? How about this one? ?? And what should i see in this one? ??? I'm sorry if i'm harsh on you but what the hell man? I was into it a few moments ago untill it got dark.. fml i can't see shit ...
Haven't played the game at all yet, just following the thread, but those screencaps look fine to me... Maybe just adjust the gamma or put you screen in gaming mode or something?

Reactions: overlord13

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah... why should anyone be expected to do something so fucking simple and easily accomplished on their end when you can all just fucking bitch about it. Makes total sense. It's a fucking WIP, on it's first update after initial release. god forbid there be any flaws. It should be absolutely fucking perfect, straight out of the gate. Remind me how much you paid to play this game? Exactly how much did you donate to the dev's Patreon? Get over yourself. Deal with it OR be a smart boi, and adjust your fucking settings.
Yikes, you got issues mate.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We all have different issues on this forum.
Yes but talking down to people shouldn't be one. He even admits in his post that there might be issues, then essentially immediately says their opinion doesn't matter because they don't financially support the developer, which is an assumption at best. Its insane.

I agree that seeing people complain about the same thing over and over again can get frustrating, but that's not the way to handle it at all.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Looks like need to add a gentle route for feral girl. It's too mean sometimes.
Just show her MC's dick and go too sleep, without all that "Oh, you stupid cunt, touch my dick with your dirty hands" lol

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
anyone able to make a new incest patch for this version? as stated by others, the old one doesn't work anymore and breaks the game.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes