Edwardacly

Nov 29, 2017
amazing update, i really like where this is going, i dig every single character and the writing is not bad at all.

Give it a couple more of updates like this one and i'm quite sure more patrons will start to apear.

Also don't listen to the random crybaby complaining about WIP placeholder images of interiors, it was the right choice.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: mileduets

Edwardacly

Nov 29, 2017
Interesting game, but renders are too dark for me.
I can understand that you want to create an atmosphere, but it's too much.
Seems fine for my monitor but worst case both your Graphic drivers and monitor have options to change brigtness contrast and gamma, it isn't the end of the world to temporally change either of them

Reactions: mileduets

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Lots of people saying MCs and asshole, well, they're right, but tbh he's no worse than a lot of MCs and if it bothers you maybe this isn't the game for you.

I'm liking this so far, can't say I'm gonna enjoy everything in the game but there seems to be a fair amount that I will like, especially the savage girl, seems like she'll be great, can't wait for more of her.

My only real criticism so far is that the renders are way too dark, I get that its evening but I can't see shit so it couold be the middle of the night for all I know.

Jul 9, 2018
Holy SHIT! "The renders are too dark. The renders are too dark." Adjust your fuckin' brightness/contrast! It's that fuckin' simple. OR! Maybe read the dev note at the start of 0.2, where he explains that the renders are a bit too dark. In other words.... THE DEV IS WELL AWARE THAT THE RENDERS ARE TOO DARK!!!

screenshot0003.jpg

Jul 9, 2018
So why doesn't he change them? I don't have to adjust my brightness for any other game so why should I be expected to do it for this one?
Yeah... why should anyone be expected to do something so fucking simple and easily accomplished on their end when you can all just fucking bitch about it. Makes total sense. It's a fucking WIP, on it's first update after initial release. god forbid there be any flaws. It should be absolutely fucking perfect, straight out of the gate. Remind me how much you paid to play this game? Exactly how much did you donate to the dev's Patreon? Get over yourself. Deal with it OR be a smart boi, and adjust your fucking settings.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah... why should anyone be expected to do something so fucking simple and easily accomplished on their end when you can all just fucking bitch about it. Makes total sense. It's a fucking WIP, on it's first update after initial release. god forbid there be any flaws. It should be absolutely fucking perfect, straight out of the gate. Remind me how much you paid to play this game? Exactly how much did you donate to the dev's Patreon? Get over yourself. Deal with it OR be a smart boi, and adjust your fucking settings.
Jesus christ calm down, we could all just not say anything and the dev would never know people don't like the renders and would never improve the game. Telling people just to deal with isn't going to solve anyones problems. For the record I like the game, and am just trying to offer some feedback where I can so may you should get over yourself and and accept that people are allowed to give fair criticism of a game whether they paid for it or not.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
This game is so bizarre, but in a good way. I was laughing so hard at the pantie sniffing scene and the savage scene was extremely interesting. All in all, so far this game is a breath of fresh air for me and provides quite a bit of uniqueness instead of being the exact same as many other games in this industry. Really looking forward to more

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
I don't mind that the renders are intended to be dark, to allow the writing and the readers' imaginations fill in some blanks. There, just wanted to add my voice to the mix. I do want there to be a wholesome route, but not necessarily to take it. The reason it's so fun to take the evil path is because the good path is possible. The reason the wholesome route is fulfilling is because the evil path was also an option. It's having the choice and then reaping the tender feels, or the rewards and fallout that makes it mean something.

Good job on this game, and I like what I see so far, but would like the MC to be a bit more "controllable" and less feeling like he's on (fixed perversion) rails. Keep up the great work, Dev.

Jul 9, 2018
I don't mind that the renders are intended to be dark, to allow the writing and the readers' imaginations fill in some blanks. There, just wanted to add my voice to the mix. I do want there to be a wholesome route, but not necessarily to take it. The reason it's so fun to take the evil path is because the good path is possible. The reason the wholesome route is fulfilling is because the evil path was also an option. It's having the choice and then reaping the tender feels, or the rewards and fallout that makes it mean something.

Good job on this game, and I like what I see so far, but would like the MC to be a bit more "controllable" and less feeling like he's on (fixed perversion) rails. Keep up the great work, Dev.
I completely agree. And I'm sure MC will be much more "controllable" as the game progresses. I see the initial release and 0.2 as just an introduction. I'd almost guarantee that we haven't even got into the real depth of the game.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
MC has some kinks - ok, no objections. But desire to use a misfortunate human being in this way makes him a walking pile of crap.
I just felt like some kind of child abuser for the whole scene, that was pretty uncomfortable
EDIT : And a "smart" guy would probably think that asking a girl that hasn't washed for years to touch your penis isn't really a great idea

Jan 15, 2019
LOL I like this guy :LOL::LOL:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Played the latest update and the only thing that kept popping up in my head while playing was I can say is what the fuck is going on. In the intro, the MC came off as rather okay and adjusted, it seems the the roadtrip through the desert has made him into some schizo bi-polar degenerate the moment he got out of the car he's a total creep the other moment hes trying to be understanding nice guy, as some sort of lunatic type shit starts happening, you expect that segment to be short because its really fucking dark, the kind where you have to sit up and stare down your monitor dark, you are prepared to go to sleep after long journey and move the plot along next morning, but no, that doesn't happen, but its okay because in return you get one of the funniest badly written scenes I have seen in a long time, the MC sniffing panties and wearing them like Bane, that alone made it up for me. That entire feral girl segment, was also like what the fuck ? Also an animal showed up so that was also a massive red flag.
But the update had a scene with Alex so that was nice, even thought I had to use my imagination for most of it.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes