Apr 25, 2017
I'm not sure I like the main character... Sometimes he acts like a manipulative asshole. Besides that, this game is the most organic around here and the visuals are awesome.

Apr 25, 2017
How are you going to fuck whole family without this secret MC's feature? Is it even possible? I'm open for suggestions.
Good things happen to good people I guess? But you can say it's a preference of mine. It's just that sadism and manipulativeness tends to turn me off a little. In my humble shitty opinion, maybe the main character could be a little less assholish but still being... I don't know... a strategist? But hey, your game is coming out nicely, if people like it the way it is, keep at it.

Reactions: Djikstra
Jul 9, 2018
Good things happen to good people I guess? But you can say it's a preference of mine. It's just that sadism and manipulativeness tends to turn me off a little. In my humble shitty opinion, maybe the main character could be a little less assholish but still being... I don't know... a strategist? But hey, your game is coming out nicely, if people like it the way it is, keep at it.
It's a game based on PSYCHO!! Why would the MC be anything but? Norman Bates wasn't exactly what most of us would call a "good person".

Apr 25, 2017
I understand why you would try to be "nice" ....but I don't have to be. Fuck 'em.
This is a forum, people use it to post their opinion and chat about these games. I didn't mean to be disrespectfull in any way and I'm sorry if I was. I hope you learn to be more tolerant in the future.

ausmpw

Feb 17, 2018
Best comment I've read, on any of these forums so far, has to have been SeeYaNextTuesday with "fuck the dumb".
This is one of the few games I'll be hanging out for the next release and I won't be skipping any either :)

Keep up the great work - Bloody marvelous so far and looking forward to more of the same.......... and some.

Reactions: SeeYaNextTuesday

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
From what I've seen this game has the potential to become the best h-game ever made.
I love the story (or, to better say, the setup of this game), I love the characters (especially the newest one), I love the dialogues and I like most of the planned fetishes.
I'm seriously considering about pledging, but since it's still too early to get an idea on how this game will evolve with time (whether I will like it or not) I'm gonna wait for a couple more updates before going "all in" for this one ;)

I'm sorry but at its current state it is a little bit hard to decipher what this game will turn into.

Jul 9, 2018
This is a forum, people use it to post their opinion and chat about these games. I didn't mean to be disrespectfull in any way and I'm sorry if I was. I hope you learn to be more tolerant in the future.
I'm as tolerant at the situation allows. Don't be sorry... I'm not. Say your piece, but don't be pissed when I say mine.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm pissed off at my eyes..lol..i like this game..is creepy AF(and am thinking that is going to ramp up ALOT in the future..and i mean creepy in a good..horror/mystery way) back in days of yore...i could read the call letters off jets as they flew above at 1000 feet..now i cant read the rinse repeat on shampoo bottles..HAHAAA..ya know how goopy yer hair gets when you forget to rinse? :O i really like feral-dame..and want alot more of her..and hopefully it can become a loving thang where she becomes a happy content child bearing sex-sla...errrr...wife

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes