spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Everything was too dark in the scenes... Other than that, although not everything is to my liking in terms of fetishes, I'm glad that you are adding them. It's certainly a breath of fresh air.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Great to see this game got a update and the dev did not give up on it keep up the work man will definitely pledge when I have the funds looking forward to more ;)

Underpass24

Feb 10, 2018
ughh... from excess body hair (including anal hair) to literally filthy panties i just cant deal with this game. gave it a chance cause at least the body hair was kind of ignorable but i just cant deal with the amount of disgusting stuff. renders a great, characters are unique, i just cant deal with the focuses on hair, sniffing, and general filth (some even slightly pushing scatological)

Jul 9, 2018
I was just about to download, seems you saved me disappointment hun.
It's a game based around Psycho... did you really expect MC to be "normal"? Plus it's not as bad as he made it sound. I've seen WAY worse shit in these games. It's just MC being weird/awkward. Give it a try... you'll see that it's fine. No rape. Just a reference to the game Teaching Feeling.

Reactions: GaboCAP
Jul 9, 2018
I guess it's still yet to be seen if that all wasn't just a reference to Teaching Feeling since going down that path in the game leads to a quick bad end.
Yeah, it's just a reference to Teaching Feeling... for now anyway. But I'm sure it'll be a choice. Dev already said most everything will be avoidable.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my spoilered comment that made @Avaron1974 turn and walk away..methinks the dev will offer paths of redemption..lol..its just his early attitude comes off that way....it is a good game so far...it walks the line of too far and almost there..lol..has not crossed the line yet though so i'll keep playing..also..dont sniff the panties then...LOL...there is a choice :O

Jul 9, 2018
my spoilered comment that made @Avaron1974 turn and walk away..methinks the dev will offer paths of redemption..lol..its just his early attitude comes off that way....it is a good game so far...it walks the line of too far and almost there..lol..has not crossed the line yet though so i'll keep playing..also..dont sniff the panties then...LOL...there is a choice :O
I assumed you were talking about the Princess scene. In which case it just seems to be a reference to the game Teaching Feeling. Even if it is a choice in the future, Dev already said that most everything will be avoidable.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For anyone having trouble seeing anything because of them being too dark boost your contrast on your monitor up to the highest level and it'll help with most of the scenes.

Reactions: yoyomistro

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
even with hairy turned off...
My patrons don't mind hairy stuff.
'hairy turned off' - just for random Norma's pits here and there.

Did see a lot of under construction in parts. Here and there in the middle of the 2nd part.
The game is under construction. Interiors are not ready yet. That image helped to make this update sooner. Otherwise it's a lot of work for just few renders indoors without content.

2 variables for prince princess and dick
To make it lowercase and capitalized.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Gates Motel v0.2.
it uses the incest patch of v0.1.2 for the first part and a small regex substitution for the new content.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes