myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Get this at the end of the intro.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'house6.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'house6.jpg'.

It seems the 2nd part unplayable. Will check and see if it's caused by the path or not.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It seems that the incest patch is the cause guess I'll have to edit it myself to mother and sister.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Well, update certainly follows the first scene very well.
Fetishes up the wazoo, and great writing.
Alot from this update i didnt personally like, but I still like the game... because its actually well written. Its captivating.

Well, grime, dirt, smells and secretions arent my thing... at all, so this one was a bit iffy for me. So this update was intense speed reading, and no bothering to look at imagery. Only thing worse is feet, aand that kind of got touched too. So we got pretty much an allround trip down the negative road lol.
But tbh, i didnt expect that these things wouldnt be there. The game started with it, and doesnt hide it. But to be perfectly honest, it will be a dealbreaker for me over time. Sad, cause i like the game.
Still following it. Its one of the best around in what i consider most important, buildup and writing skills.

edit: Didnt have any problems seeing anything here. It was dark, yes.. but not pitch black. I didnt have trouble seeing what the images were portraying.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, update certainly follows the first scene very well.
Fetishes up the wazoo, and great writing.
Alot from this update i didnt personally like, but I still like the game... because its actually well written. Its captivating.

Well, grime, dirt, smells and secretions arent my thing... at all, so this one was a bit iffy for me. So this update was intense speed reading, and no bothering to look at imagery. Only thing worse is feet, aand that kind of got touched too. So we got pretty much an allround trip down the negative road lol.
But tbh, i didnt expect that these things wouldnt be there. The game started with it, and doesnt hide it. But to be perfectly honest, it will be a dealbreaker for me over time. Sad, cause i like the game.
Still following it. Its one of the best around in what i consider most important, buildup and writing skills.
I really hope it doesn't turn into take a dump on someone, lol :p

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes