6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Will the game 'open up' once we arrive? Like the car scene was linear for introduction reasons and then from there we can go to different locations and talk to others at different times for different events that will occur?

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Will the game 'open up' once we arrive? Like the car scene was linear for introduction reasons and then from there we can go to different locations and talk to others at different times for different events that will occur?
Not yet. Time period - You arrive and go to sleep.
With some erotic stuff that I could put in between. As in intro, I wanted to put as much of it, as possible.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
I hope it doesn't 'open up' a lot, because you seem to have talent to create great VN both in visual and writing department.
Linear is positive when you know how to deliver story and visuals.

But that is just me :D

Reactions: ttzzmm

magus448

May 22, 2018
The open part might just be within the motel itself. Since everyone seems to have a schedule of when and where they are working from the car ride while you choose who to interact with.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
One purposefully revolting urination scene because the author hates women I guess, body hair thing, some scene completely in darkness.
Half an hour of text in a car.
Wow nice game. 0/10.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
One purposefully revolting urination scene because the author hates women I guess, body hair thing, some scene completely in darkness.
Half an hour of text in a car.
Wow nice game. 0/10.
The piss scene was hot, but I agree about the renders being too dark. Plus its only an intro so the text in a car is to be expected and helps set the scene for the future.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
The piss scene was hot, but I agree about the renders being too dark. Plus its only an intro so the text in a car is to be expected and helps set the scene for the future.
I didn't find it too dark, I find it refreshing because it adds to how models look. They look more real.

Complaining about text in VN, well that is first for me.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
first and last release, what are those guys done in 7 Weeks ? the best games have become updates every 4 weeks

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes