Sep 8, 2018
Your renders are very good fella, I think you should provide some hot content to give these fellas blueballs. Then, I'm 100% sure there will be more supporters and patreons. Just keep doing good work. :)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

I just hope to upload it this month to get some supporters back. Otherwise I'll have to switch to Honey Select vanilla games.
It's 100 times faster and bestseller at once, you know.
People don't need this shit. In other words - it doesn't worth it.
I hope we'll have the opportunity to fuck some trap ass. And maybe rub cocks together :).

Oct 23, 2018
@Dawson Rodrigues @azeafdaf
Yes, and of course, completely avoidable.
You can skip some 'not-for-you' fetishes, but NTR can deliver frustration. I'm against frustration in fap games. So you will be able to block it before starting feeling jealous.
On the contrary, I really love ntr (hope with the mother hihihi) can't wait for the update!!!!!

Caducus

Aug 6, 2018
well hot damn, that was some exceptional writing. fantastic models, and pacing. there's some serious talent here.
my only gripe is that it wasn't set in the early 60's, because this would make a fantastic 'origins story' of the original Norman Bates, (the hypersexuality, the peepholes and MILF obsession etc), but maybe that's a little too dark.

Caducus

Aug 6, 2018
Impossible. No clothes models available for that time period. And other stuff... Hair models... Interiors... Cars for lodgers... Buildings models
Ah, figures. Anyway, I loved the little nods to the original. And really, you have a real talent for writing.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, it seems interesting, someway different, kinky... but I repeat, it seems, because the truth is that I can't see shit.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
sweet update

i feel the dark setting fits the game so far. adds a foreboding element of the unknown especially how the story is progressing. its some that movie of the hills have eyes stuff lol

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, I installed the new files, and I get the same ending I got before, where you start to pull up to the hotel, and you then get the stuff from the author showing future models of buildings. I tried the nopy and workdownload links for PC. I started a new game and got the same results.

overlord13

Jun 18, 2017
Some friendly criticism for the dev: The new version scenes are too dark. I totally understand it is supposed to be night time, but many of them are imposible to see anything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go to monitor settings then go to game visual then go to racing mode . that helped me if u got a asus monitor or acer :)

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes