P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
@Cryptor
What did you expect to see underneath her dress in the evening?
You can click through this image and pretend there was no upskirt attempt at all.
MC just tried, but then decided to use his imagination.

Aug 26, 2018
You want to fuck the whole family at first update?
Alex is the easiest victim. She can stroke you a little
I really want to see what develops between MC and Alex....
i just hope its not too far into the fetish though. She seems innocent and desperate for true love.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Hey, i'm really new to Daz, i'm one week into it but WTF man??? You can't see shit in the dark environment ... I'm in a dark room, no lights, fullscreen, AND STILL CAN'T SEE SHIT with the princess encounter ... as well as other dark scenes. I understand they should be dark, but at this point i can't even distinguish shapes. WTF is this ? How about this one? ?? And what should i see in this one? ??? I'm sorry if i'm harsh on you but what the hell man? I was into it a few moments ago untill it got dark.. fml i can't see shit ...

Reactions: aolli and paramboru

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holy geez game is dark...as in i cant see without my glasses...nope..still cant see..and i'm being "under construction'd" to death..LOL

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
This could be the best game here! Very natural persons and many fetish stuff! Plz, save the savage girl! Give her a family and dont let MC be an asshole. :) Im just love here :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This could be the best game here! Very natural persons and many fetish stuff! Plz, save the savage girl! Give her a family and dont let MC be an asshole. :) Im just love here :)
lol, I don't think very natural persons and many fetish's does compute very well, but at least it seems like there is something for everyone and what you don't like can be skipped which is good. The option to sniff the mom's panties and the description of, was a bit... "lets rewind" moment, lol.

Reactions: teffan69

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
MC's clashes toward rose is so EPIC,also how he explein his high lust toward his mommy in the car,was fun reading his toughts.
i loved every second played in this game.seriously so fun good renders,exciting story,well written,and the most important point characters are not handicap brained"everything makes sense in a fun way whish is enjoyable fact" i just love how there is no fetish boundaries and how dev does whatever he wants in his game"less vanilla/more fun".
alex and grace are so lovely looking forward for next actions.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I'm into it, and I really don't mind the she male. One question though, you are the one doing the fucking right not her fucking you? I mean I'm not into that shit, but if so then I know to avoid that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this update is all about you using your own imagination to match the words on screen..because if you are old like me...ya didnt see a damn thing..LOL

Reactions: christoprd

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Characters look real, it's a good immersive thing, I have a feeling that this is reality, not a cartoon. Good renders!

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes