Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
yes.
Menu with some sex chunks. You choose what you want to see and ignore what is too much for you.
Shemale is exotic, but being fucked anally by someone is even more exotic. like a next step lol. So I will make it avoidable.
Just don't click randomly, you know, you may unintentionally let MC being fucked or do some other sick shit. Poor boy.
MC fuck shemale Will be priotirise before shemale fuck MC?

Ymir

Apr 29, 2017
Oh oh.
page is under review.
Hopefully it will get sorted in no time and the dev can keep working on his game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
a cunt who didnt like what he bring so he snitch to patreon
I don't know whats not really to like here though, except for maybe the trans person, but I don't think anyone would snitch over that. I can totally understand why someone would snitch on (Even if I don't agree with it), for example The Typist, but not this.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know whats not really to like here though, except for maybe the trans person, but I don't think anyone would snitch over that. I can totally understand why someone would snitch on (Even if I don't agree with it), for example The Typist, but not this.
what you mean the typist? im not good in eng

hairy, gay, shemale that game will have everything and some people dont like that

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
what you mean the typist? im not good in eng
Oh no, its another developer that had the same thing happen to them recently. They released a pretty bad update and most likely someone who didn't like NTR snitched.

Reactions: Zolkane

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Nah, guys. It was a screenshot with Norma's tits. No nudity on Patreon *chuckles*
And they messaged me for a week, kindly asking to remove it. I didn't check my email - so I realized that only when they had to suspend my page.
Problem solved already

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes