P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
So. You arrive. You have your keys shipped beforehand. But the house is too old with only 2 bedrooms. The whole family decides to stop in the motel until they figure out what to do next. But there is some noise coming from room number 7...
The last one, at the corner...

ar44.jpg

Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
How do i select russian instead of french? It is in tl folder after all
Yeap but after first tech update, i doubt that @KinkiePinkie would support ru translation.
I confirm, he has abandoned the Russian translation for the moment. I took care of the French translation. Maybe other languages will come to integrate the project but we have to find motivated people for that ;-)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Quick question: does [v0.1.2a] actually include new content, or is it merely an addition of a French translation and revised grammar as the changelog suggests?

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Very interesting and unusual characters, they seem to be realistically portrayed so far and the writing is great. Love the autistic(?) girl and the hairy mom, I get the feeling you'll be able to do some nasty stuff with her, as long as it's "natural". Dev seems sick enough so I already love it.

I just wish there were more choices as to how the MC reacts to certain things, like the Alex's hair talk and so on, just some minor stuff to add some flavor... For now the only choices available are there to filter out fetishes (armpit hair and trans).

Looks like I need to add this option as soon as possible. But it takes double time to render with and without hair.
Don't know if this was said before, but if you're using DAZ, you can choose the spot render tool and render only the armpit very quickly.

Quick question: does [v0.1.2a] actually include new content, or is it merely an addition of a French translation and revised grammar as the changelog suggests?
No new content.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nothing wrong with vanilla just like there is nothing wrong if you want some nuts and chocolate in your vanilla.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes