acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Pretty good potential here and a nice teaser with plenty of fetish cream on top. Paetron +1
Enjoying the oh natural looks, do carry on.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Are you hairy? I think this forum is private enough for this kind of shit
Ahaha I hate heat so in summer, no :) And i think hairy ppl are more sexy, because of primal instinct, you know. But it's a hell of a work to clean myself after sex. And i completely understand ppl who shave. But it's really stupid to claim shaving as aesthetic matter. So don't listen any complaints about it. Just do your best.

jk_bo

Jan 18, 2019
I like the way you said it, I think so too. There is something primal and unique.

punx

May 27, 2017
Nice work, I enjoyed it! The girls were nice, kinda like a hippy family.. the mom even had armpit hair, and it looked very realistic! Looked exactly like one of my ex-gf's moms. Damn she was hot... I'd fantasize about her everytime I screwed her daughter lol
Keep up the good work!

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a reason this got bumped from my watched threads list? I've never had a thread disappear from my list before, at least not that I've noticed. I wanted to check for updates and had to use the search to find this.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Is there a reason this got bumped from my watched threads list? I've never had a thread disappear from my list before, at least not that I've noticed. I wanted to check for updates and had to use the search to find this.
I think the forum stops giving updates after not visiting a thread a while. I've had that happen to me as well on several.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I think the forum stops giving updates after not visiting a thread a while. I've had that happen to me as well on several.
I don't think that's it, it still doesn't show up after writing and being responded to. I've tried unwatching and rewatching the thread, but it doesn't come back. Weird.

fbass

May 18, 2017
I don't think that's it, it still doesn't show up after writing and being responded to. I've tried unwatching and rewatching the thread, but it doesn't come back. Weird.
I've always had this issue with the threads I fallow here

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Any idea for when te next update will be here? Its been some time now i think when it got posted

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
Well we got this only around 3 weeks ago so don't expect soon. I don't care when it comes as long dev keeps up
the quality of what was shown.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Will there be a way to keep the shemale, but not be penetrated, at least not anally, by them?
yes.
Menu with some sex chunks. You choose what you want to see and ignore what is too much for you.
Shemale is exotic, but being fucked anally by someone is even more exotic. like a next step lol. So I will make it avoidable.
Just don't click randomly, you know, you may unintentionally let MC being fucked or do some other sick shit. Poor boy.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I was wondering if, beyond the ability to make plot-meaningful decisions, the game will feature something like different "routes" or another system that will allows us to decide what kind of personality the MC has (altering dialogues, opening/closing choices, etc).

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I was wondering if, beyond the ability to make plot-meaningful decisions, the game will feature something like different "routes" or another system that will allows us to decide what kind of personality the MC has (altering dialogues, opening/closing choices, etc).
It may happen occasionally. I want to create a story that makes sense more or less in the beginning, for me at least. Then I may add different routes.
But I don't like playing game more than once and want all content to be available in one playthrough. And I can not imagine the workload I will deal with to implement all the choices and routes yet.
At least for now.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes