Jul 9, 2018
Teaching Feeling inspired. She adores MC as savior. It will be difficult for me to write a "bad" route for her. Will ask supporters, do they even need one.
great game to be inspired by..its one of my favorites..i enjoy the "healing lover" route it offers..its very feel-good.
Yeah. I don't see the need for a "bad route", but I think it fits the mindset of MC, and I'm sure there will be people that enjoy it as much as we enjoy the other.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
explain please in few words, what do you do for that / in that route. I didn't play any game for months already, forgot....
treat her like she is important..treat her with care..be gentle..do not jump her bones anytime ya see a nipple flash ..lol...its a nice guy thing..sex takes longer to get to..but is usually more fulfilling..

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Liked it until the last part, because the "savage girl" ending part lost me a bit. I just don't get how this former slave girl can fit into the story with his step family. To me it seems an unnecessary distraction. It also is not optional and therefore makes the MC automatically a psychopath, since he is not even thinking about calling the police or an ambulance to take care of that girl. o_O

P.S.: I realize that the game has Psycho as it's theme. So far it seemed though that you would just play a pervert, that's why the last part kinda surprised me nevertheless.

Caducus

Aug 6, 2018
Not so many. I'm starting to think that it doesn't worth it. Vanilla Honey Select game wins this battle in time consuming and money making.
I really hope you stick with it, but only if you enjoy it.
What blew me away with the first part was the writing. You managed to make a boring car journey hotter than almost every other game on here, despite no 'real' sex happening. That takes incredible talent. I hope you manage to make the story that *you* want.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I really hope you stick with it, but only if you enjoy it.
What blew me away with the first part was the writing. You managed to make a boring car journey hotter than almost every other game on here, despite no 'real' sex happening. That takes incredible talent. I hope you manage to make the story that *you* want.
That's very true(y)It take a lot of talent to make teasing scene hotter than sex scene !!!

Reactions: dirtyoldmanlol

Caducus

Aug 6, 2018
LOL game makes any and all my fetishes seem pretty bland.
Am I the only one that thinks it's been incredibly vanilla so far?
I mean, the MC hasn't thought or done anything any sexually frustrated, hormone-drunk teenage boy would do.
Maybe just me...

Jul 9, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks it's been incredibly vanilla so far?
I mean, the MC hasn't thought or done anything any sexually frustrated, hormone-drunk teenage boy would do.
Maybe just me...
C'mon man. It's only the first update after initial release... give it some time.

Caducus

Aug 6, 2018
C'mon man. It's only the first update after initial release... give it some time.
Oh it wasn't a criticism! Just a response to all the posts on here (including the one before my post) saying the kinks are too 'out-there'.
I just seem to be in the minority in liking it all so far, and think that it fits in with the MC's character.

Reactions: SeeYaNextTuesday

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
i keep getting Content under construction - content will be available soon. why put a game if there isnt any animation on it

Jul 9, 2018
Oh it wasn't a criticism! Just a response to all the posts on here (including the one before my post) saying the kinks are too 'out-there'.
I just seem to be in the minority in liking it all so far, and think that it fits in with the MC's character.
My bad. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wouldn't say we are in the minority. It's just that "they" are louder. To compensate for their loudness, I tend to counter with a bit of aggression... which is apparently a no no here in F95 land.

Reactions: Caducus
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes