P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
:oops:you have something wrong with your computer...
Russian?
Can speak Russian.
The girls in the pond - it's not evening, right?

If you can't see that everything is blue here - there's something wrong on YOUR side.

But I see what you mean. And I know about all those fake lights tricks.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
gentle path is nice..our MC is still a little pervert..but he's gentle and caring about wanting to boink her silly now :D
Yeah, I was thinking about crazy-bipolar-split personality-motherfucker.
But looks like it's too much for some people. I'm against frustration in fap games. So had to cut "oh you supid cunt, touch my dirty dick with your dirty lil hands" from people that may not like it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
But looks like it's too much for some people. I'm against frustration in fap games. So had to cut "oh you little cunt, touch my dirty dick with your dirty lil hands" from people that may not like it.
it was a nice addition..generally speaking i'll always go for the "nice guy route" if available and i know quite a few people here like nice guy also..so you definitely broadened the audience with this one little update.

Oct 3, 2017
I played only because of curiosity. I don't like old woman so I skipped most of it. Until I saw savage, the game was just a meh. Savage changed everything for me, I want more of her.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
But looks like it's too much for some people. I'm against frustration in fap games. So had to cut "oh you supid cunt, touch my dirty dick with your dirty lil hands" from people that may not like it.
One of the good things about this game is that it's one of the rare games where the Mc is neither good nor bad and does not have to act like a fucking boy scout.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Um jogo para quem tem fetiche por pessoas feias, sem mencionar peças que eu acho repugnantes (calcinhas sujas) apagando do PC.

ATK0121

Sep 26, 2018
holy damn this game is dark. good story. pretty well written. Dark as hell. Funny how the dev went through a whole process telling you if your monitor colors are right :LOL:

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Is this latest update going to mess with previous saves since there has been changes to the savage scene or are we going to have to start over?

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Is this latest update going to mess with previous saves since there has been changes to the savage scene or are we going to have to start over?
The choice is added when she is peeing. Don't think it will mess smth before it.

Reactions: Alteni

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
i have calibrated eizo cx271 and game is too dark, i'm understand dusk/night but shadows at that time are too dark.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes