ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..what is the verdict..have it been established the game is dark? LOL...the thread would be only 30 pages long if it wasnt discussed :O lets talk about the "other" dark..the story..which is awesome..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Because I will need to bathe my dirty li'l girl.
hope we get both a brush and a puffy to clean her with....maybe a whisk to get into the crevices...we'll probably need to hit the store for some deworming and delicing solutions too....gotta be thorough..maybe an enema in case we need to do an anal exploratory...

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Aw c'mon. Hour of hot bath and all shit will go away by itself. But need to wipe her vag with spirit just in case.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
washing her needs to a whole..intricate...detailed...update....hehehee...ya..washing the dame is one of my kinks..lol..always showered with my gf's and wives and scrubbed em down and washed their hair..its relaxing AF

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Well, a quick search on Google for "motel bathtub" or "bathtub motel" (that incidentally got me better results) should get you a at least a few images for reference.
thanks, I already created bathtub. Was wondering, is it common in motels or not, that's all. Just want it to make sense.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
thanks, I already created bathtub. Was wondering, is it common in motels or not, that's all. Just want it to make sense.
Well, seems to be reasonably so, i guess.

Also, uh, isn't the wild girl dark-skinned??? Because she really doesn't look caucasian in the initial sequence with Norman, heaps of dirt notwithstanding.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
No offense, but then i would reccomend tweaking her images in their first encounter then, because dirt doesn't really explain it.
Different textures make the face li'l bit different. She's not real actress. It's a 3D model in 3D software. With it's flaws... Even emotion can make her face different

Reactions: UncleVT

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Different textures make the face li'l bit different. She's not real actress. It's a 3D model in 3D software. With it's flaws... Even emotion can make her face different
Yes, i understand it is a 3D model, not a person and the program has limitations on what it can deliver. Still, i would suggest retouching the previous scenes, if your idea is that the wild girl is supposed to be a fair-skinned girl that was very dirty.

It kind of breaks immersion a bit, can seem a little to much to swallow - or even offend some people, i guess. Ergo my suggestion.
We have been lucky so far, but let's be honest, oversensitive forumites starting messy flamewars over misunderstandings is far from an uncommon thing.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes