P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Can you do a shot like that for comparison
That area takes ages to render because of that foliage. So no shots just to show off. But it's already in main menu screen, morning.
I did't even try to reconstruct 100%. Pictures I find - differ. As you can see there is even no office on that photo, but there IS office in other shots. I used another office model to be able to go to the second floor for...reasons.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That area takes ages to render because of that foliage. So no shots just to show off. But it's already in main menu screen, morning.
I did't even try to reconstruct 100%. Pictures I find - differ. As you can see there is even no office on that photo, but there IS office in other shots. I used another office model to be able to go to the second floor for...reasons.
View attachment 294014

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Vojvoda if u want a little longer time let him take his time , no pressure to him, let him finish an update worth for a great game !
Vojvoda if u want a little longer time let him take his time , no pressure to him, let him finish an update worth for a great game !
i don`t rush him i just ask is he close ! i wait like others ! hope to see more of that hairy mom :)

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes