P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
@P_S_Y_C_H_O Have you done a test render with the trap in girly underwear, such as a thong for example? If so, does that work well?
Not sure what you mean. Alex is based on female figure. All female assets are ok with her. But due to how this shit works in DAZ, you can't have dick on model and wear panties. You have to remove dick and use bulge morph instead. All bulges are crap in DAZ, so I will have to create custom morph, so panties will be poking out and will make it look like it's dick underneath. Is it what you asked?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Not sure what you mean. Alex is based on female figure. All female assets are ok with her. But due to how this shit works in DAZ, you can't have dick on model and wear panties. You have to remove dick and use bulge morph instead. All bulges are crap in DAZ, so I will have to create custom morph, so panties will be poking out and will make it look like it's dick underneath. Is it what you asked?
Actually yes that's what I asked. I was wondering if DAZ is suited for this. Had a hunch it would be complicated, because I can't remember having seen a shemale modeled in DAZ but with panties on.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Actually yes that's what I asked. I was wondering if DAZ is suited for this. Had a hunch it would be complicated, because I can't remember having seen a shemale modeled in DAZ but with panties on.
It's doable only by means of bulge underneath, but I was going to show her in panties/swimsuit with noticeable 'what the fuck is that thing'. So I will make a morph for it.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for keeping the thread alive.
As always, great.
What about you? You said you're an Otaku. Are you from Japan? Are you Asian? What makes you an Otaku?
:LOL: i am doing fine ; all ur fans keep this thread alive they love ur game bro(y) ! you can say i am an otaku :cool: , i am from arabe world my name is Amir ( its mean Prince ) i traveled ( still doing it ) many times in japan ; korea ; china ; thailand ; i love everything there ; when i say everything i mean it everything :sneaky:.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
great game thx Sir Psycho ;) i wish i have skills to make games so then i can help game maker like you but same time need say i love play them alot more then writing and coding ;) you are really pro and i hope this game continue and continue so i can spank mom hairy bum some day "in game" and alot more

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
great game thx Sir Psycho ;) i wish i have skills to make games so then i can help game maker like you but same time need say i love play them alot more then writing and coding ;) you are really pro and i hope this game continue and continue so i can spank mom hairy bum some day "in game" and alot more
I'm not a pro by any stretch of imagination. I didn't even start to learn anything related to 3D/2D officially. I have no diploma or even some approval papers, that will tell, that I know, what I do.
Up to four months ago I've been just searching this site to find some fap material, like all the other thousands of forum members.
After all the frustration I received, I decided to create smth by myself.
Version 0.1 coding part was created in two weeks, looking for answers on some special forums, if I stumbled upon some misunderstanding.
I'm a complete noob in coding even now. I may know smth about 3D, but coding shit is like a fantasy for me.
That's all the story behind me, related to this kind of stuff.
Thank you.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
:LOL: i am doing fine ; all ur fans keep this thread alive they love ur game bro(y) ! you can say i am an otaku :cool: , i am from arabe world my name is Amir ( its mean Prince ) i traveled ( still doing it ) many times in japan ; korea ; china ; thailand ; i love everything there ; when i say everything i mean it everything :sneaky:.
View attachment 291747
Whoahwhoahwhoah! You travel somewhere all the time.
So you're not an Otaku? Looks like, you're just over-introverted?
You can't be an Otaku, and go somewhere out of your room/home?
At least, that's what I've heard about Otaku people.
No offence, just curiosity. Would be glad to know you better, if you don't mind of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Whoahwhoahwhoah! You travel somewhere all the time.
So you're not an Otaku? Looks like, you're just over-introverted?
You can't be an Otaku, and go somewhere out of your room/home?
At least, that's what I've heard about Otaku people.
No offence, just curiosity. Would be glad to know you better, if you don't mind of course.
check this out about been an otaku u will understand :

, its not forced been at home u become otaku its about knowledge that u got and what u watch , for an otaku the net its ur world and ur laptop , u can work , u can travel , at the same time been an otaku, cheking ur world , u can watch, u can play ,u can read , not forced to be at home to do it, if u see what i saw about been an otaku i talked with many of otaku peoples over my travel ( by the way i didnt miss nothing ) its not like u thing , on this generation of otaku world changed , u can live ur life like a normal person but with a different multiply visions and ideas .

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I really like the game atmosphere (that's why i pledge for it) the surrounding even feel a bit supernatural with this mansion, dark setting..Not that i wish for it, but the setting would make a nice horror movie.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I really like the game atmosphere (that's why i pledge for it) the surrounding even feel a bit supernatural with this mansion, dark setting..Not that i wish for it, but the setting would make a nice horror movie.
supernaturel damn i missed those days, the game is great , for me there is no dark setting , all fine with me , maybe the girl from the ring movie chasing for u from this game ! :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes