nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings @P_S_Y_C_H_O et al,

Just wanted to congratulate you on 80 Pages of community engagement and 132 Patreon patrons. ;) (y)

Thank you for the work you have put in so far and I am looking forward to not only how you proceed with this story, but also your future works.

I hope you will continue to take constructive criticism, and ignore those which I believe are people just trying to get you to change your vision of the game going forward. You obviously have a vision of where you would like to take your game, and I am pleased in seeing you stand you ground when people try to steer you in one direction or another. Yet you take input from those who are trying to help you improve the game. Your renders have brightened up making it easier for us to appreciate your actors / characters. And you have allowed us to be nicer to the wild girl. That being said if the latter ( being nicer to wild girl ) breaks your story, or makes things more difficult for you I say pull it even though I personally have a hard time being mean to a character like her, its YOUR story, and if it diverges from something I personally like, I can always look for another title, and wait for your next project. I like your choices in characters, and your writing style, so I will keep an eye out for your projects no matter what going forward.

As for those who may be trying to 'help' you change your coding, I personally suggest you continue coding in the manner you are most comfortable with, and maybe have a side project where you practice different coding techniques that will help you become more efficient in the future. Things such as the overlays, this is easier said than done when you're starting out. Personally I think its more important for you to not burn out and drop the project.

On the topic of not burning out, I suggest if you set a release schedule that you're comfortable with, whether that be monthly, every 2 months, 3 or even 4 months. Its more important to me to see you continue the story than pressure yourself into releasing rushed story lines or sloppy renders. Just be sure when setting your release schedule that you state you will TRY to release on this schedule, and remind people that real life happens and you may not always meet this. I personally would prefer you state for example you would try to release every 3 months and be surprised when you release something early.

So again, thank you for the story told thus far, and thank you for the wonderful cast of characters you have built thus far. Good work.

I wish you the best of luck going forward, and again I look forward to your future releases.

-=NicestGamer=-

EDIT: @P_S_Y_C_H_O : Sorry when you replied, I noticed I forgot a really important word in my comment about release schedules and burn out. it should have read and now does.
WAS : "On the topic of not burning out, I suggest you set a release schedule"
SHOULD HAVE BEEN : "On the topic of not burning out, I suggest if you set a release schedule" the IF is really important and was my intent.

my apologies..:):coffee:

Last edited:

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
played version 02a but i couldent see any pictuers or images when yo stole norma and the other girls panties i mean going in the room it says under construction

401Grem

May 14, 2017
played version 02a but i couldent see any pictuers or images when yo stole norma and the other girls panties i mean going in the room it says under construction
Those will be included in the .3 update, and new scenes will be "under construction". :ROFLMAO:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Greetings @P_S_Y_C_H_O et al,

Just wanted to congratulate you on 80 Pages of community engagement and 132 Patreon patrons. ;) (y)

Thank you for the work you have put in so far and I am looking forward to not only how you proceed with this story, but also your future works.

I hope you will continue to take constructive criticism, and ignore those which I believe are people just trying to get you to change your vision of the game going forward. You obviously have a vision of where you would like to take your game, and I am pleased in seeing you stand you ground when people try to steer you in one direction or another. Yet you take input from those who are trying to help you improve the game. Your renders have brightened up making it easier for us to appreciate your actors / characters. And you have allowed us to be nicer to the wild girl. That being said if the latter ( being nicer to wild girl ) breaks your story, or makes things more difficult for you I say pull it even though I personally have a hard time being mean to a character like her, its YOUR story, and if it diverges from something I personally like, I can always look for another title, and wait for your next project. I like your choices in characters, and your writing style, so I will keep an eye out for your projects no matter what going forward.

As for those who may be trying to 'help' you change your coding, I personally suggest you continue coding in the manner you are most comfortable with, and maybe have a side project where you practice different coding techniques that will help you become more efficient in the future. Things such as the overlays, this is easier said than done when you're starting out. Personally I think its more important for you to not burn out and drop the project.

On the topic of not burning out, I suggest you set a release schedule that you're comfortable with, whether that be monthly, every 2 months, 3 or even 4 months. Its more important to me to see you continue the story than pressure yourself into releasing rushed story lines or sloppy renders. Just be sure when setting your release schedule that you state you will TRY to release on this schedule, and remind people that real life happens and you may not always meet this. I personally would prefer you state for example you would try to release every 3 months and be surprised when you release something early.

So again, thank you for the story told thus far, and thank you for the wonderful cast of characters you have built thus far. Good work.

I wish you the best of luck going forward, and again I look forward to your future releases.

-=NicestGamer=-
Thank you for the nicest comment, NicestGamer.
I am new to this sort of stuff, so have no idea how long does it take to make an update. It depends on too many things to predict and to state some schedule.
From 0.1 to 0.2 I had a lot of free time. Then I had to work somewhere else to make living, so I spent my time on this game accordingly. Recently I got enough support to quit freelancing at least, so will be able to spend more time on this game. It's unpredictable. I may have some schedule only if it will be my job and after few updates, so I can count how long does it take to create one in that situation. Deadline is a cancer. It provides stress and pressure, making you put less love and do things in a hurry, lowering quality.
Wild girl. At first I thought about lover/slaver acc to players choice. I showed it in MC's head what's going to happen. People didn't want to even read about bad route in the future, so I divided introduction into two routes. Recently I realized that raping is not allowed on Patreon, so bad route won't be as bad as I thought. Will think about it when time will come. But it will be consensual sex. So maledom - maximum. No rape.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Thank you for the nicest comment, NicestGamer.
I am new to this sort of stuff, so have no idea how long does it take to make an update. It depends on too many things to predict and to state some schedule.
From 0.1 to 0.2 I had a lot of free time. Then I had to work somewhere else to make living, so I spent my time on this game accordingly. Recently I got enough support to quit freelancing at least, so will be able to spend more time on this game. It's unpredictable. I may have some schedule only if it will be my job and after few updates, so I can count how long does it take to create one in that situation. Deadline is a cancer. It provides stress and pressure, making you put less love and do things in a hurry, lowering quality.
Wild girl. At first I thought about lover/slaver acc to players choice. I showed it in MC's head what's going to happen. People didn't want to even read about bad route in the future, so I divided introduction into two routes. Recently I realized that raping is not allowed on Patreon, so bad route won't be as bad as I thought. Will think about it when time will come. But it will be consensual sex. So maledom - maximum. No rape.
My dear, plain and simple, rape it's not a good idea.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Deadline is a cancer. It provides stress and pressure, making you put less love and do things in a hurry, lowering quality.
well ,take ur time for the updates , show them in every update they waiting for it, its deserve to wait, more the update is awesome more u got support , someone people they okay with no deadline if u give them details about ur progress it will be fine , and some they want deadline , the developer goes with a deadline , trust me when he cross far from the deadline , thats no good for developer ; to develop a game u must got a free time and no pressure (in general) so u can do a deadline update , well almost all of them they goes for a deadline , must of them end bad , others success ( all depend about the developer ideas and effort / times that he put on his game , , well even with no deadline u can lose support with time, only if u give them details every time about ur progress , and an crazy awesome update , that its worth to wait for this game and to support it.

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Well maybe I didn't manage to create her exactly 39, I wanted to make mature woman, not some yet another supermodel.
In DAZ studio she can be younger or older depending on lights and emotions used. To make her little bit younger I can tweak one slider with wrinkles if they will ask for it.
you're right
99% of the games the mother is a supermodel
and in 98% of the games the mother is younger than the son (lol)
I think most dev do not understand graphics and copy each other, or live on a planet where moms are all supermodels and younger than their children
I think biology and physics should study the possibility of a child being born first than the mother
the egg or chicken...... dilemma
good job

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes