timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
If I knew anything about making a renpy vn/animating, I'd make a vn entirely around dating trans girls and make the one non trans girl the special one that people complain about.
Come to think of it, how difficult is it to make a renpy game (plus animations because come one now, no one's gonna play a non animated game these days) with absolutely no experience but plenty of time on your hands? I'm assuming pretty tough.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Come to think of it, how difficult is it to make a renpy game (plus animations because come one now, no one's gonna play a non animated game these days) with absolutely no experience but plenty of time on your hands? I'm assuming pretty tough.
I deleted DAZ three times during three years before I even got an idea to make this game. It's frustrating. Now, one image may take few hours for posing and rendering. One day to one week for creating a scene. Animation? I've heard one small animation can take one week of non-stop rendering. I don't like them. I find myself skipping them in every game.
But you can draw, or use photos, not only DAZ. Then you need python programming skills to create a code. I have zero experience in coding and wrote intro part in few weeks, asking questions here and there, reading tutorials. So it's not as hard as DAZ part.
DAZ is free with default shit for trying, but you may need thousands of dollars to buy all the goodies for it.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Even if I'm also a developer,
I just wanted to compliment the author.

Structurally, the involvement of dialogues well coordinated with the dark atmospheres, the lights and the shots, manages to capture the player (or the reader) well. I am totally inexperienced with 3D rendering, but I admit that the result obtained in this game is very good; nice "photography".

If the game continues, as it promises, it will finally be another product different from the standards, and certainly interesting to play.

Good luck
Have a nice day

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes