Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I like that he actually listened to the feedback. Especially this "MC is a weirdo" schtick is lame as fuck. And it seems like in 90% of all games with male MCs that's the case. I really want more games like Haley's Story, where the MC is (can be) a caring figure that doesn't bone everything not nailed down and especially everything that is nailed down.

Reactions: Ninj77

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The renders could probably be improved a lot in post. Just a little noise reduction, sharpening and contrast changes.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
I like this game because of the nasty/weird stuff, as mentioned if it's turn into "normie" stuff I would be disappointed and the game would loose it's feature. Good to listen to feedback, but don't cut your whole idea form the start and with that limiting your creativity.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I deleted DAZ three times during three years before I even got an idea to make this game. It's frustrating. Now, one image may take few hours for posing and rendering. One day to one week for creating a scene. Animation? I've heard one small animation can take one week of non-stop rendering. I don't like them. I find myself skipping them in every game.
But you can draw, or use photos, not only DAZ. Then you need python programming skills to create a code. I have zero experience in coding and wrote intro part in few weeks, asking questions here and there, reading tutorials. So it's not as hard as DAZ part.
DAZ is free with default shit for trying, but you may need thousands of dollars to buy all the goodies for it.
I feel the game way about animations honestly, I'd much rather have 10 scenes rather then 2 animations.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I deleted DAZ three times during three years before I even got an idea to make this game. It's frustrating. Now, one image may take few hours for posing and rendering. One day to one week for creating a scene. Animation? I've heard one small animation can take one week of non-stop rendering. I don't like them. I find myself skipping them in every game.
But you can draw, or use photos, not only DAZ. Then you need python programming skills to create a code. I have zero experience in coding and wrote intro part in few weeks, asking questions here and there, reading tutorials. So it's not as hard as DAZ part.
DAZ is free with default shit for trying, but you may need thousands of dollars to buy all the goodies for it.
I'm not a fan of animations. Unless that person is an actual animator they look awful.

I'd rather the game get worked on and get a decent amount of content than devs waste their time on half arsed animations they put in while learning how to do them.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I really like that the game is not mainstream, we have enough of that already, I hope the dev does not wash it down from his original idea, just make stuff optional for people that dont wanne see that stuff is fine I guess.

Reactions: penusbatt
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes