GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hey Psycho, got a few questions:
1 when you say all hairy, do you mean even leg hair?
2 If I remember correctly, you said Rose is shaved. Can we decide even on her to grow body hair, or is it just for the hairy girls to shave? If you can meke her hair grow out, how do you plan to take her "hair growth"?
3 How long do you plan the game to be? Sorry for the many questions, awesome game(y)
I know that leg hair isn't planned, but the one that would fit leg hair the best is in my opinion Rose!
But I am just happy if there is any hairy content with any of the girls :)
I love the fetish-directions that this game takes. It is perfect!

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
I know that leg hair isn't planned, but the one that would fit leg hair the best is in my opinion Rose!
But I am just happy if there is any hairy content with any of the girls :)
I love the fetish-directions that this game takes. It is perfect!
I agree. I'm not a fan of leg hair, was just curious on how will that be explained and everything. I know Norma said it doesn't grow on her, and if it would she won't shave it, but it can't be like that for every girl right? So if later you choose the "hairy" side, I'm assuming they still would shave leg hair, or at least most of them. But I agree that I'm happy with the fetishes on the game, I just love that unlike most games, you are not forced to have girls shave and stuff because it's part of the story, so everyone can have what they like, also curious on the dialogs leading up to that, and worship the lady body parts that he decide will stay hairy or not

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I agree. I'm not a fan of leg hair, was just curious on how will that be explained and everything. I know Norma said it doesn't grow on her, and if it would she won't shave it, but it can't be like that for every girl right? So if later you choose the "hairy" side, I'm assuming they still would shave leg hair, or at least most of them. But I agree that I'm happy with the fetishes on the game, I just love that unlike most games, you are not forced to have girls shave and stuff because it's part of the story, so everyone can have what they like, also curious on the dialogs leading up to that, and worship the lady body parts that he decide will stay hairy or not
Yeah I bet it is going to be awsome either way!
It would be cool if the options all would change the paths to a certein amount.

83wulf

May 14, 2019
Blah00, If you had simply argued that the kill-switch wasn’t early enough, I don’t think any of us would have reacted as harshly as we did.
But you were advocating that said trigger should be for the complete erasure or substitution of that character, because she is trans.

From your original post:
that option needs to be available to you the player from the jump - as in before the game starts. Alex should then either not be in the car at all, or she should be a biological female with her own unique female version scenes from the moment you turn off trap content.
Just substitute any other minority for trans in this case. Any minority. Are we really being oversensitive?

Then you subsequently double down:
Look, I gave this game the full play-through, and thought out my words before, during, and after.
Really, dude?
Really?

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Funny how you pitch in dev. Your the source of the mislabel. Which kind of makes you a liar.
Sorry, didn't mention you in my response, that's why you missed it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/gates-motel-v0-2a-p_s_y_c_h_o.23302/page-86#post-2043854
It would be easier to ignore games with tags from your phobia list. Just to be completely safe. Who knows, maybe other dev won't be just a liar, but will intentionally include some hypnosis trick to take you to the other side, you know. What if your friends find out?

U

User_71462

You are the first guy in six months, asking to put trans character so far away from you, that you won't have to see/touch/hear/smell them.
I'm not MD. Dunno, is it your phobia or philia. But it doesn't really matter, how you call it.
You are the first guy in six months, telling that avoidable content means smth different to them.

Congratulations, you have the most uncommon point of view. But there's nothing more I can do about it.
Um no, if you label something as 'avoidable' it should be avoidable. That's literally all my first statement says. Read it to the end and you'll see what I mean. You guys are trying to pull this angle because you have nothing else you can say. Your considerably downplaying the amount of content that your subjected to before your able to say no.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Um no, if you label something as 'avoidable' it should be avoidable. That's literally all my first statement says. Read it to the end and you'll see what I mean. You guys are trying to pull this angle because you have nothing else you can say. Your considerably downplaying the amount of content that your subjected to before your able to say no.
But it is avoidable. No sex until you ask for it. I still don't get what you mean by 'describing his dick' or what was that.

U

User_71462

But it is avoidable. No sex until you ask for it. I still don't get what you mean by 'describing his dick' or what was that.
This is why I was trying to say that your coming from an angle of someone who enjoys the fetish. If you don't, you'll understand just how much is really there. I played the full game, intro included. I was talking about the moment you consider what to do with the brother; and that scene, even while choosing to avoid said content, is the third time he gropes you.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
This is why I was trying to say that your coming from an angle of someone who enjoys the fetish. If you don't, you'll understand just how much is really there. I played the full game, intro included. I was talking about the moment you consider what to do with the brother; and that scene, even while choosing to avoid said content, is the third time he gropes you.
So I can repeat. You just have uncommon point of view, too narrow limits, you name it.
I don't have said fetish, but I didn't even think it could be too much for someone.
Nothing I can do about it, but it's not a big deal.
I'm sure, if I redo those scenes to eliminate any contact, somebody will ask to make Alex not to look at them/ talk to them until that choice. It can go ridiculous.
-Hey, you said, it's avoidable. But I can't avoid sitting right next to him in the car, touching him with my elbow...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I can repeat. You just have uncommon point of view, too narrow limits, you name it.
I don't have said fetish, but I didn't even think it could be too much for someone.
I'm sure, if I redo those scenes to eliminate any contact, somebody will ask to make Alex not to look at them/ talk to them until that choice. It can go ridiculous.
-Hey, you said, it's avoidable. But I can't avoid sitting right next to him in the car, touching him with my elbow...
Wait why would you put Alex, and make her such a dominate role, if that wasn't your thing? Did I just misunderstand?

Reactions: User_71462

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Wow.. someone really got triggered by the sexual vibes from Alex. Trying to deny/hide your true feelings by being acting all triggered? Seriously, we know those who get all triggered here are denying the truth. The more you fight it, the more we confirm that in fact, you do want Alex. You dream of Alex, you crave his forbidden fruits. Might wanna quit while you're ahead or you can go ahead and reinforce our suspicions and get the mod's attention.

It's okay to sign off the internet and say "Why, Alex? Why am I so turned on?? So hot!"

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
ffs it's what the tags above are for if you despise any of said tags why are you even downloading the game? avoidable or not...

U

User_71462

Um right, because being anti molestation is an "uncommon" point of view. You would literally go to jail in the real world if you tried to pull what your brother did to you in this game on someone who doesn't like you. I tried telling you that it goes much to far before the cut off point to consider it avoidable. This isn't me being narrow minded. Go try it on someone who doesn't like you and call them "narrow minded" for turning you down. Watch what happens. I don't know what else I can say to you. I've said my peace to the man himself, you've said yours. No harm no foul. There was no need for all the other b.s. levied against me.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer
U

User_71462

Wow.. someone really got triggered by the sexual vibes from Alex. Trying to deny/hide your true feelings by being acting all triggered? Seriously, we know those who get all triggered here are denying the truth. The more you fight it, the more we confirm that in fact, you do want Alex. You dream of Alex, you crave his forbidden fruits. Might wanna quit while you're ahead or you can go ahead and reinforce our suspicions and get the mod's attention.

It's okay to sign off the internet and say "Why, Alex? Why am I so turned on?? So hot!"
Ok bud. Go with that into the real world, do to someone exactly what Alex does to you, to someone who doesn't find you attractive. Lets see how you explain it to the judge.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Avoidable. Unavoidable. How the fuck does it matter Guyz? There's a Dev who has a creative mind trying his best to bring out a Great Game. Does it really seem good to banter in this manner when you guys certainly are not the creative minds behind the game. When you go to see a movie, you watch it. When you see it's trailers, you get inspired to watch it. As Morpheus says in MATRIX, "FREE YOUR MIND". The rules of the virtual are none and harmless unless copied in reality. Everyone has darkness and light in them. You enjoy the light as well as the dark and only then you see the complete picture and once you appreciate it, you appreciate the dev for his work.

P_S_Y_C_H_O : My first words to you as I reiterate in more meaningful sentence is "DO or Do Not. There is no Try" Don't limit yourself in your freedom. Add restraints where the ones who don't enjoy the greatest parts. Pre-allert them what coming and make those avoidable. Some people do tend to hide their eyes and sneak peeks through their fingers during disturbing scenes. I understand your concerns that there is also a monetary important part but as far as I think, you have a great potential in the dark arts. Don't hold back your artistry. Let your mind wonder slimy crevices of the pits of hell for your inspiration. Heaven will tremble in arousal of that Orgasm and bust forth with all their Juicy squirts. Heh Heh!

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes