balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
No TS for now. Only Grace and Norma
Next Princess and Alex
Ouch.. that's some harsh news, so around 3-4 months more until Alex get's updated? Thx for letting us know, I'll be sure to revisit when that rolls around. Was Princess that homeless sewer girl that appeared in ep2? That character and the encounter felt very akward and forced, assumed it had no relevance to the real story so more or less skipped that part, will she be s real character..?

Reactions: SlowDance

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Ouch.. that's some harsh news, so around 3-4 months more until Alex get's updated? Thx for letting us know, I'll be sure to revisit when that rolls around. Was Princess that homeless sewer girl that appeared in ep2? That character and the encounter felt very akward and forced, assumed it had no relevance to the real story so more or less skipped that part, will she be s real character..?
Thanks to support coming from some very good people, I am able to spend more time on this game. Also, a lot of time went for motel rooms and characters' new clothes. So, I don't think that next update will take 4 months. Maybe 2-3?
Here I managed to include 6 renders with nude Alex. But, if she's only one you need - you'd better wait. Next time MC is going to town together with Alex for haircut and other stuff.
Yes, Princess is that homeless girl. A lot of people find her a gem in this game, some people like only her. Awkward and forced? Dunno, dunno... Despite she's not Gates and I didn't get, what you mean about 'real story' - she is one of main characters and you will have to press ctrl a lot to skip content with her.

Reactions: Alteni

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Oh Fuck Man!! That's an amazing Bunny Tail. More awesome is the Rolling Bowl Romp! You gotta Stick to her/him somehow. Oh! your do have to take good care when getting Handjobs with Those Frigging Claws on her. Just imagine them scratching your frenulum and perinium. You however, should not allow those to stimulate your prostate as they'll just pierce though to you Urinary tract and make you piss through your ass!! THAT's a GOOD Vision though. What do you think P_S_Y_C_H_O?

Reactions: Alteni

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Oh Fuck Man!! That's an amazing Bunny Tail. More awesome is the Rolling Bowl Romp! You gotta Stick to her/him somehow. Oh! your do have to take good care when getting Handjobs with Those Frigging Claws on her. Just imagine them scratching your frenulum and perinium. You however, should not allow those to stimulate your prostate as they'll just pierce though to you Urinary tract and make you piss through your ass!! THAT's a GOOD Vision though. What do you think P_S_Y_C_H_O?
I think, pissing through your ass is a cool thing. It's even something to show off with - at parties, to get a free drink.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I would ask how you know that but I'm eating and don't want to clean up barf.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I usually try not to let my hype for anything get out of control, but I'm really struggling this time. Great job with the game Phycho. Can't wait.

Reactions: CPULe

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'd prefer a footjob with those open toe legwarmer/stocking thingies. Damn I wish this game had animations.

U

User_71462

I was about to pass up on this game because of the trap tag, but I saw it was avoidable. So I'm trying it out, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't think the dev/poster understands what it means to make an option 'avoidable.' That was way too much forcing trap content before your were FINALLY able turn it off. If the dev/whoever posted this game is going to label it as 'avoidable,' then that option needs to be available to you the player from the jump - as in before the game starts. Alex should then either not be in the car at all, or she should be a biological female with her own unique female version scenes from the moment you turn off trap content. This is a very poor way of making it optional. This isn't meant in any way as a hurtful comment to those who have said fetish, its just simply an honest critique from someone who doesn't.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes