lodloyd

May 22, 2019
Very soon
Hey Psycho, got a few questions:
1 when you say all hairy, do you mean even leg hair?
2 If I remember correctly, you said Rose is shaved. Can we decide even on her to grow body hair, or is it just for the hairy girls to shave? If you can meke her hair grow out, how do you plan to take her "hair growth"?
3 How long do you plan the game to be? Sorry for the many questions, awesome game(y)

Reactions: GhostPhil

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Hey Psycho, got a few questions:
1 when you say all hairy, do you mean even leg hair?
2 If I remember correctly, you said Rose is shaved. Can we decide even on her to grow body hair, or is it just for the hairy girls to shave? If you can meke her hair grow out, how do you plan to take her "hair growth"?
3 How long do you plan the game to be? Sorry for the many questions, awesome game(y)
No hairy legs.
I want all of them to be able to grow hair except Alex. She must grow tits first.
Grow/shave hair - dialogue will lead to this decision. You talk a girl into shave/grow. But then you can change your choices in special menu anytime, together with other fetishes, character names and dick nicknames.
I have no strict plans. All depends on you. I will do it until you get bored.

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
No hairy legs.
I want all of them to be able to grow hair except Alex. She must grow tits first.
Grow/shave hair - dialogue will lead to this decision. You talk a girl into shave/grow. But then you can change your choices in special menu anytime, together with other fetishes, character names and dick nicknames.
I have no strict plans. All depends on you. I will do it until you get bored.
I sure won't get tired, game looks awesome, can't wait to play more;)

Reactions: Alteni

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Gonna roll with the cool kids on this one... Can we mark this game as abandoned yet? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Just fucking around keep up the great work P_S_Y_C_H_O looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us :)

Side note expecting people to ask for a walk through and saves if not I’ve lost faith in this site lmao hahaha

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey, guys.
Update is very close. Almost all images ready (almost - because I often find that I can add smth more, or change existing renders, and it's hard to stop). Dialogue almost written, too. Just playing the game, testing. Adding what's missing, removing smth, that is out of place. Correcting dialogue. Fixing renders in Photoshop. Everything at the same time. In other words, polishing.
It feels like it will be out this week, maybe in a few days.
Scenes with Grace and Norma ended up big. I managed to add some of Alex, but no Princess, unfortunately. Alex and Princess will be in the next update. Looks like it won't take so much time. I quit freelancing. Rooms are ready. Clothes changed.
It already took too long. I already feel the pressure. Time is passing by so fast. Don't want to make it even longer just to include one character and cut the story in the middle. I already have some content to share and it's somewhere close to 50 minutes.
Since there is a tier reward for accessing update sooner than the others, and a lot of people suggesting to switch to 'charge upfront' to eliminate take-and-leave smartasses, and all other devs are doing it this way - I feel like I need to warn you that I will do it when update is out.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Photo realism and Iray demand longer renders, and greater care with lighting ..
But it really pays off!!
Self criticism is good ,but in exaggeration everything makes it bad ..
I think creating a VN has a lot of trial and error, every update is an attempt to improve ..
The graphic quality of the VN is good and the story can be even more interesting,
just plain sorry for the hairy girls ..:p

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Photo realism and Iray demand longer renders, and greater care with lighting ..
But it really pays off!!
Self criticism is good ,but in exaggeration everything makes it bad ..
I think creating a VN has a lot of trial and error, every update is an attempt to improve ..
The graphic quality of the VN is good and the story can be even more interesting,
just plain sorry for the hairy girls ..:p
View attachment 325556
Fook ya, Give it to me!

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes