jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I normally dont like dream sequences, they seem random and un-important. I think this one was a bit different, he had a naughty dream about his mother who he has thought about before in sexual ways and Graces hand was on his crotch when he was sleeping so that could stimulate him into having those dreams. Not to mention he went to bed pretty horny probably after their bit of playing around.

• Love
Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O
Jan 15, 2019
https://f95zone.to/members/p_s_y_c_h_o.863923/ FUCK ME DUDE (not literally) you did it again. The scenes where grace is kneeling on the bed and you can see those perfect puffy nips brings me back to highschool days and peeking down girls tops. The dialogue was amazing as always. The dream sequence was well done and omfg Alex, oh poor, poor Alexis. I hope we get to torture her lots like that. That was one fkn' hot scene. I'll be joining your Patreon today (my first one).

My game says patched though and he keeps calling Grace his best friend and his mother Norma, in fact in the dream sequence he said to her "it's not like you're my mother". My only complaint, but these patches rarely work properly for me anyway.

• Love

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I wass anoied to see my old saves didnt work read the note about and then started a new game, and was great to see the dev included jump a to 0.3 option thanks man :) awsme game i remember cracking up during the pissing scene on the way to the motel and then savage smelling your hand haha so funny, oh and the scene were the mc wakes up from the dream and he has a boner in the car and the girls are fighting over how to get him off epic...

• Love

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
My game says patched though and he keeps calling Grace his best friend and his mother Norma, in fact in the dream sequence he said to her "it's not like you're my mother". My only complaint, but these patches rarely work properly for me anyway.
Don't rely on what the game is saying for the patch. If you used the patch once, the game will always say that it's patched, even if you didn't reinstalled the patch for the new version, removed all the patch files, or even started a fresh new game.
It's due to the fact that P_S_Y_C_H_O used a persistent value to mark the game as patched, instead of a regular variable ; so, it's persistent instead of being linked to the current play.

Jun 8, 2017
Just wanted to leave a (y) for having women who still look attractive but don't look like supermodels or have tits larger than their own heads. I haven't played far enough to see if the MC has a horse dick but if that's a realistic size as well then mad props for the little bit of realism in this incest fantasy :love:

• Love

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Just wanted to leave a (y) for having women who still look attractive but don't look like supermodels or have tits larger than their own heads. I haven't played far enough to see if the MC has a horse dick but if that's a realistic size as well then mad props for the little bit of realism in this incest fantasy :love:
It's huge. In length and girth. And the godawful foreskin on it looks like they wrapped a fucking slice of breakfast ham around his dick and called it foreskin. More like forehide. I dumped the game there. There is no way in hell's half acre THAT monstrosity is gonna be my cock avatar.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Mom looks hot
+ Older sister looks interesting
+ Twin sister looks hot
+ The... brother looks good? (Never thought I'd write something like this)... not really into trannies but I guess you're making a lot of people here happy
+ The pissing scene was well done
+ The dream was intense xD
+ I really gotta say that I appreciate the little details the dev put into the skin and look of the characters
+ Savage is hot
+ Scene in bed was hot af, same for the dream

+- Just my personal opinion: I'd rather have someone go nude in a story context instead of some accurate "fantasy" where you just delete a dress via thought, like with the mom in the car
+- Some of the scenes were very dark... sure, moody, but really dark... I feel like that some of the great render quality gets lost in the darkness

- There is way too much text to read

Really hot. Not really a tranny fan but the sisters and mom are hot af. Too much text, and 2/3 of the game are damn dark. Way too dark. Last third was awesome.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
There was one guy already telling that he updated his GPU drivers and it went ok.
Not really. Updating his drivers allowed him to set up profiles with different settings (gamma). He said that with the profile settings he uses for this game, the rest of Windows looks washed out (too bright). Pretty much what I said. Have to switch back and forth between profiles for Windows to be usable.

Do you always play this in fullscreen? Try playing it windowed and see how other windows look alongside. I'm pretty sure you've got automatic brightness adjustment (which, btw. is what most smartphones have).

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Won't say it was hottest. Just "at least something", because I know huge part of fans are here for Alex, but I had to update the fuck out of this game to keep it alive.
I swing both ways so I'm there for the whole family, though I was surprised to see Alex (I named her Erika) was a transgender. Keep the good works for a trans-male.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I can see her as a loving person. Femdom stuff feels silly with her. I may reconsider this shit later when she will be more slutty or whatever can make her crazy femdom mother
Well she seems to have had a very bad experience with her late husband. People change and imho it is not that hard to believe that she developed some distaste for the male gender. To make it believable with the MC you can just have her find out about some of the stuff he does with her daughters. Could turn her from loving to mad Norma and mad Norma would be very big on controlling the MC. ;)

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes