Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Nah, New Eden is just story tasks. Substories are largely (but not wholly) irrelevant. You'll need to advance a few to unlock facilities to get enough attractiveness to continue story tasks, but no specific substory is required, if that makes sense. The opposite isn't true, though, many substories require progression in the main story to continue them. In fact, a few steps from where you are in Kimberly's will be locked until you've returned from New Eden for instance.

Hmmm, if you've got people so low, definitely an issue. There is a fix I applied to teaching in 0.2.4 so maybe I've fixed this one too by proxy as all appears to be a-okay on my dev version. I'll do a little more testing.

If you want to jump on discord, I can send you the HTML file for it if you want to confirm, you won't have any of the new images or videos until released properly, though. But that'll be today/tomorrow dependent on the resolution of some Internet issues. Would also help me ensure it really is fixed too and not a different issue entirely.
Interesting I clicked on discord but it didn't actually take me to your server

Tuffiglig

Jun 29, 2017
Hey.
I have as well the problem, that only one event from 'Observe with others' was triggered.
Playing v0.2.3 .
Save attached.

Thanks.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Interesting I clicked on discord but it didn't actually take me to your server
Strange, which link did you use? There's a few different invite links as I thought it would be useful to see the number of people who were using it from in game vs F95 vs Itch etc (note: it wasn't).

Hey.
I have as well the problem, that only one event from 'Observe with others' was triggered.
Playing v0.2.3 .
Save attached.

Thanks.
You've done all four, but one of them hasn't registered. I've fixed this in 0.2.4 which will be out within a few hours. When you load the save in, it'll automatically recalc and move you to the next step.

Reactions: Tuffiglig

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Strange, which link did you use? There's a few different invite links as I thought it would be useful to see the number of people who were using it from in game vs F95 vs Itch etc (note: it wasn't).
In the online game and F95

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
v0.2.4 is now out.
This focuses primarily on Alyssa and Derin, but also has moves Ella's substory forward. Additionally, there are a number of flavor lewds for other characters added. Most flavor (not all) lewds are lesbian.

There is likely to be one more substory release before I move on to a long development cycle for 0.3.0.

Changelog in the OP.

In the online game and F95
That is very bizarre, those invite links appear to be fine otherwise. That said, update is now released, so give that a bash regards Kim.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I sent a friend request for Feebs however if you aren't using that send me a request on discord to xdruid64x and we'll get it sorted.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
It may be because I had to create a new account but I retried and no server invite.
Not to worry, the release should hopefully handle the Kimberley issue you had; though obviously let me know if not. I was just gonna throw you the HTML early as I wasn't sure if I'd have stable Internet tonight or not to be able to upload the full archive... but luckily I did.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Not to worry, the release should hopefully handle the Kimberley issue you had; though obviously let me know if not. I was just gonna throw you the HTML early as I wasn't sure if I'd have stable Internet tonight or not to be able to upload the full archive... but luckily I did.
yeah still would like to get to the discord for it I'm not good at programming but I'd be willing to help in any way I can I really like this game.... and you're doing an excellent job in my opinion. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Feebs

raptorscream

Apr 14, 2021
"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes')"
In the home screen after Stella got her tits, and the 2nd meeting

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi, are lesbian scenes avoidable? If so, how much content is lost by avoiding that?

Thanks.
All pure lesbian scenes in this update are flavor content so you won't miss any substory progress.
That said, there is one scene in a substory that starts lesbian, but you join in very quickly. This one is required to progress Alyssa's substory.

"Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes')"
In the home screen after Stella got her tits, and the 2nd meeting
Stella isn't one of the default names, can you tell me the actress' name perhaps?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

raptorscream

Apr 14, 2021
Stella isn't one of the default names, can you tell me the actress' name perhaps?
I think its related to Cory Chase initial stuff, after i have the documents to the 2nd meeting, and i think i was supposed to meet her, now she doesnt even show up in the journal. And now trying to load an auto-save bugged everything, stuck in a loop and shows that no person was discovered.

I'll start over, started the game the previous version, so it was a newish save

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I think its related to Cory Chase initial stuff, after i have the documents to the 2nd meeting, and i think i was supposed to meet her, now she doesnt even show up in the journal. And now trying to load an auto-save bugged everything, stuck in a loop and shows that no person was discovered.

I'll start over, started the game the previous version, so it was a newish save
I think you may have posted in the wrong thread, Cory Chase isn't in this game. I think you're playing Bimbo Life Coach maybe? Only game I can think of with her in off hand.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
All pure lesbian scenes in this update are flavor content so you won't miss any substory progress.
That said, there is one scene in a substory that starts lesbian, but you join in very quickly. This one is required to progress Alyssa's substory.
Thank you for the answer, it is my first time watching this game, so perhaps I expressed myself wrong when quoting that comment, my question is in general not only regarding the content of this update, for example lesbian scenes prior to this update Are they avoidable too?

Jan 18, 2021
Error when trying to have Kimberly teach something to Piper in the study room. As soon as I click "Continue", the game moves to the next page and a phone pops up with a message from Piper, but the following red error message is also displayed at the top of the page:
Code:
Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'target')
<<run forceRead("kylie")>>
In case this matters, Kylie happens to be busy at the Farm at that time.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
How do you get Kimberly back to her regular form? She's currently young in some scenes and her portrait, and in her original form when teaching and at night.

There's no option for her at 0-0-0. I might be forgetting something from the last time I played...

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for the answer, it is my first time watching this game, so perhaps I expressed myself wrong when quoting that comment, my question is in general not only regarding the content of this update, for example lesbian scenes prior to this update Are they avoidable too?
Ah, I see. No worries.
It won't lock you out of any main story progression if you avoid them, no, but from memory there will be two substories you can't complete as a result, and a route you can't take during the New Eden event. I realize these names mean nothing to you atm, but if you're wanting to avoid those scenes, these are the times to stop a substory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Error when trying to have Kimberly teach something to Piper in the study room. As soon as I click "Continue", the game moves to the next page and a phone pops up with a message from Piper, but the following red error message is also displayed at the top of the page:
Code:
Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'target')
<<run forceRead("kylie")>>
In case this matters, Kylie happens to be busy at the Farm at that time.
Luckily not missing anything. What's broken here is that it's not forced you to read a text message. Someone posted a similar bug for 0.2.3 and I know while playtesting we encountered it a couple of times. I tried to change the way the phone loads thinking that was the cause and seemed to work... but clearly that was not the solution after all. :(

How do you get Kimberly back to her regular form? She's currently young in some scenes and her portrait and in her original form when teaching.

There's no option for her at 0-0-0. I might be forgetting something from the last time I played...
Ah, if you had the bug from 0.2.0 that didn't transform her back, you can either send me the save to fix, or run this in the console State.variables.lexi.young = 'seen';

Kimberly is never in the pool for the new Derrin substory
Kimberly starts going to the pool between 18:00 and 22:00 once you've had sex with her.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Ah, I see. No worries.
It won't lock you out of any main story progression if you avoid them, no, but from memory there will be two substories you can't complete as a result, and a route you can't take during the New Eden event. I realize these names mean nothing to you atm, but if you're wanting to avoid those scenes, these are the times to stop a substory.

Luckily not missing anything. What's broken here is that it's not forced you to read a text message. Someone posted a similar bug for 0.2.3 and I know while playtesting we encountered it a couple of times. I tried to change the way the phone loads thinking that was the cause and seemed to work... but clearly that was not the solution after all. :(

Ah, if you had the bug from 0.2.0 that didn't transform her back, you can either send me the save to fix, or run this in the console State.variables.lexi.young = 'seen';

Kimberly starts going to the pool between 18:00 and 22:00 once you've had sex with her.
Here's the save because the console gave me this error when I tried:

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes