Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Alyssa quest Little Help - when i find Piper? I get her working and try to talk but I cant trigger dialog to help me with Alyssa.
You unlock Piper by following the story tasks. I'll add a 'progress story tasks' to the tracker for Alyssa as it's an oversight that you can learn of her before you meet her.
Another minor thing: the message about improving the beds for Ella is still displayed at the end of her visits even if the improved beds have already been built.
On it, thanks.
It says I've finished all the tasks but I can't progress the story, any help? Thanks
I've added the relevant trigger quest back to your save and attached. If you sleep, you'll retrigger the scene with Elsie again and in the morning should get your war meeting. At the end of the meeting, new tasks will be given. The sleep task completes in the same codeblock the new tasks generate... so not really sure how this has happened, but I'll do some digging to hopefully prevent it happening to other players.
You added display:flex to the css for the narration class. That actually breaks up the inner html when you have other elements in your div. For instance, the following code has italice elements so it is breaking up the flex area into 4 columns.
Code:
<<narrate>>You notice posters plastered all over the place calling for people to enlist at the military camp. But all of them have the image of a middle-aged blonde woman. Several posters call for you to <i>do it for her</i> and <i>not to let her sacrifice go to waste</i>.<</narrate>>
View attachment 3414411
Now that's an ugly unintended consequence! Will add a child div.
Is there any way to change relationship details in-game? I avoided incest to begin with, but all the "I can't do that, she's my landlady's friend's tenant." is becoming increasingly opaque and preposterous.

I could just go through and change every value in the console, but I'd have to first look up each character in the html file to see who they were supposed to be to the MC and would much rather avoid the faff.

(When given the opportunity to set relationship details at the beginning of a game, it's always tricky to figure out if it is actually written to allow for different set-ups, or if it's just a blind to get around censorship and the game won't make sense without the dev's preferred option.)
Shazamify has answered here, but I thought I'd added a notice explaining that... I had not! Next version will have that warning when choosing the preset.
1709752289877.png
I'll also add those presets somewhere outside the intro too, so you can change everyone in one go later in the game.

sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
It won't let me download the game, on Mega, PixelDrain, and Gofile. Each one says Virus detected. Figured I'd let you know.

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
You unlock Piper by following the story tasks. I'll add a 'progress story tasks' to the tracker for Alyssa as it's an oversight that you can learn of her before you meet her.
Yeah i found it before you replay. You could add quest line for it to people dont miss it.
And -can I reset or revisit new edenevent?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
It won't let me download the game, on Mega, PixelDrain, and Gofile. Each one says Virus detected. Figured I'd let you know.
Going to assume it's a false positive as no other reports. When I first released 0.1.0 windows defender didn't like the game on a lot of computers, but after a while it was okay, presumably after building trust with enough scans. First time had the issue for a while, though :(

Yeah i found it before you replay. You could add quest line for it to people dont miss it.
And -can I reset or revisit new edenevent?
Not in the current version, no. In 0.3 you'll be able to revisit New Eden.
If you want to cheat it right now, you could force the entire thing to start again by resetting a few variables.
In the console, use the following command.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.events.eastreturn = undefined;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.events.eastgo = 1;
SugarCube.State.variables.east = {};
After, advance time and at 16:00, or immediately if already past that time, you will be forced to go back to the Gateway to transform your Eastlander party member to their alternative form, and then at 22:00 you'll depart east again.
Note: While most things during New Eden were stored in that final east variable, there may still be some things this doesn't reset, so use at your own risk.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Shazamify has answered here, but I thought I'd added a notice explaining that... I had not! Next version will have that warning when choosing the preset.
View attachment 3417025
I'll also add those presets somewhere outside the intro too, so you can change everyone in one go later in the game.

Adding a notice like that would be very helpful to new players, and a later toggle positively luxurious! Thanks for the response.

Reactions: Feebs

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
Hmm.. Okay. So i removed both Kimberly and Piper from all possible jobs. Have Kim teach Piper and got both of them in Study Room. (Kimberly is teaching. Piper is learning.).. But still "Piper's Lesson" quest is in Kim's profile and after i'm checking Kim out
nothing happens. This is the save of the same exact moment they both in the Study. What i am doing wrong?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hmm.. Okay. So i removed both Kimberly and Piper from all possible jobs. Have Kim teach Piper and got both of them in Study Room. (Kimberly is teaching. Piper is learning.).. But still "Piper's Lesson" quest is in Kim's profile and after i'm checking Kim out
nothing happens. This is the save of the same exact moment they both in the Study. What i am doing wrong?
Looks like you're starting the lesson in the office by talking to Kim. Instead, after 14:00 go to the study, when both are available, and use the 'Have Kimberly Teach' button.
For the next version, I'll remove the office option once you've built the study.

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
Looks like you're starting the lesson in the office by talking to Kim. Instead, after 14:00 go to the study, when both are available, and use the 'Have Kimberly Teach' button.
For the next version, I'll remove the office option once you've built the study.
Ohhh.. I see. Thanx!
That was a bit confusing..

Reactions: Feebs

jehz

Aug 30, 2017
Man. I've been trying to get the Gemma scenes to show up for 2 hours or so but for the life of me I just can't. Either there's something more that I'm missing about them or I'm just the stupidest person on this site. I feel like I need a step by step guide on how to get them because I'm at my wits end.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I’m unable to get piper to the bedroom for her mature lewd scenes, Kimberly to the pool and when I look back on the computer for Millie’s last scene, the videos don’t load. Are you able to take a look please? Thank you

JohnnyMad

May 24, 2017
Hi
I'm stuck with " Observe with others 1/4 " Alissa's quest.
Kimberly is in her younger form. How can I transform her?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You're doing a fantastic job Feebs, keep it up!

fwiw.... discord invites almost Never work for me Unless I step out
from behind my vpn. Then they work perfectly.

Will there be more research/construction/managment projects in the future?

Thanks again
Cheers

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
Is there some sort of blocker for Quinn exit quest?
i did the whole Isolda quest and all, but the Quinn exit quest is still here. Even when Quinn come for a day , i talk to her in the lounge and never got any option
So my question is, is it stuck? Or is there something to do to unlock it?

Freakz0ld

Oct 7, 2017
i can't progress Kimberly's quest.
It just says " Bedtime Relaxation " and " Relax at night until" but no matter how much i relax at night nothing happens
Also Quinn Exit quest. Same as Darkminou

Last edited:

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Feebs It seems, there is a bug with Kimberly. I need her to move to the pool to progress with Derin, but she never goes there.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Maybe I'm just being dense and overlooking something, but I'm stuck with regard to advancing Alyssa. The Tracker for Alyssa currently says 'Observe with others 0/4 ?'
1709844690324.png

And when I hover over the '?', it says the following:
1709844832657.png

But when I go to those locations whe Alyssa and the other person is there, there's no apparent option to observe them. I "talk" to Alyssa to see the available options... Nada. I "talk" to the other woman to see the available options... Nada. I do the neutral activity at the location (workout, meditate, pick flowers) thinking that will trigger the option... Nada.

What am I missing? Or, is this a bug? Or, is it an achievement that has some undocumented (or otherwise not apparent to me) prerequisite? I've searched this thread (unsuccessfully) for information about it, so I'm stumped. I've attached a save of my current game-state (I play the online version) in hopes that it will maybe provide some insight.

On a different subject, the Tracker also says that I should do a Joint Workout with Lashonda
1709845806161.png
1709845833119.png

But according to my calendar, she's never there
1709845894545.png

I suspect that she would normally be there when my calendar says she's Off World, but I don't know how to change that (make her not be Off World). Help...
(Please and thank you)

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
A few bugs with Kim and Alyssa especially, I aim to fix these over the weekend then release 0.2.5. Thanks for reporting these.

Man. I've been trying to get the Gemma scenes to show up for 2 hours or so but for the life of me I just can't. Either there's something more that I'm missing about them or I'm just the stupidest person on this site. I feel like I need a step by step guide on how to get them because I'm at my wits end.
Gemma's lewds are the most restrictive in the current version, tbh. Future versions will have additional ways to unlock (same for all the New Eden lewds), but here's the breakdown as it is now. The in game hint for her second scene is currently worded poorly and has been changed in 0.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m unable to get piper to the bedroom for her mature lewd scenes, Kimberly to the pool and when I look back on the computer for Millie’s last scene, the videos don’t load. Are you able to take a look please? Thank you
Confirmed bugged and fixed for 0.2.5.
Fixed file attached. You'll need to revert and re-mature Piper to retrigger her schedule override.
Pool Kimberly is only broken if you slept with her prior to 0.2.4 and added console commands below for anyone who doesn't want to wait for the fix (just for anyone else reading).

Kimberly and Fiona don't visit the room at night, does anyone know how to solve this?
Assuming you're talking about night visits when you relax before bed.
Kimberly doesn't have any, the one in her substory is Victoria visiting you.
Fiona will only visit if she's on the hub - invite her over at Gateway B.
It's also worth checking the computer to make sure you've not blocked any night events (the app is only visible when you have).
If on the relax at night step for both substories and still not getting them, send me your save, and I can take a look what's going on.

Hi
I'm stuck with " Observe with others 1/4 " Alissa's quest.
Kimberly is in her younger form. How can I transform her?
There was a bug that allowed you to view some of her events early before it started tracking you had. I've fixed for 0.2.5. But, if that is the case, try saving and reloading as that may fix it. If not, please send me your save, and I can confirm if this is the cause, or if it's something else. Thanks.

You're doing a fantastic job Feebs, keep it up!

fwiw.... discord invites almost Never work for me Unless I step out
from behind my vpn. Then they work perfectly.

Will there be more research/construction/managment projects in the future?

Thanks again
Cheers
Yes absolutely. There will be more in 0.3.0 and in some substories. Some may be available to you sooner, based on your choices in New Eden.

Is there some sort of blocker for Quinn exit quest?
i did the whole Isolda quest and all, but the Quinn exit quest is still here. Even when Quinn come for a day , i talk to her in the lounge and never got any option
So my question is, is it stuck? Or is there something to do to unlock it?
My error. That task was new in the last version as I found, ironically, a potential Isolde blocker if you didn't deal with Quinn.
However, I only let the task complete if you /didn't/ sleep with her!
That said, the task itself doesn't trigger anything else, it was just meant as a way to get the player to speak to her if they were ingoring her. So other than being annoying (and I'll make that go away in 0.2.5) it's not actually withholding any content from you if Quinn has actually left the world.
i can't progress Kimberly's quest.
It just says " Bedtime Relaxation " and " Relax at night until" but no matter how much i relax at night nothing happens
Also Quinn Exit quest. Same as Darkminou
See above for the Quinn Exit quest.
For Kimberly, can you check the computer, make sure no night visits are blocked? The app will only visible if you have any blocked. The woman visiting you is Victoria, not Kimberly, btw, in case that's not what you're expecting. Please send me your save over if that's not the cause and I'll investigate.
Feebs It seems, there is a bug with Kimberly. I need her to move to the pool to progress with Derin, but she never goes there.
Yup, confirmed. If you slept with her before 0.2.4 the save upgrader didn't properly change her schedule.
If you want to fix yourself, run the below in console then advance time. Otherwise you can send me the save, or hold fire for 0.2.5 (I intend to get it ready over the weekend).
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.schedules.lexi = {
18: "pool",
19: "pool",
20: "pool",
21: "pool"
}
Maybe I'm just being dense and overlooking something, but I'm stuck with regard to advancing Alyssa. The Tracker for Alyssa currently says 'Observe with others 0/4 ?'
View attachment 3420204

And when I hover over the '?', it says the following:
View attachment 3420270

But when I go to those locations whe Alyssa and the other person is there, there's no apparent option to observe them. I "talk" to Alyssa to see the available options... Nada. I "talk" to the other woman to see the available options... Nada. I do the neutral activity at the location (workout, meditate, pick flowers) thinking that will trigger the option... Nada.

What am I missing? Or, is this a bug? Or, is it an achievement that has some undocumented (or otherwise not apparent to me) prerequisite? I've searched this thread (unsuccessfully) for information about it, so I'm stumped. I've attached a save of my current game-state (I play the online version) in hopes that it will maybe provide some insight.

On a different subject, the Tracker also says that I should do a Joint Workout with Lashonda
View attachment 3420534
View attachment 3420536

But according to my calendar, she's never there
View attachment 3420539

I suspect that she would normally be there when my calendar says she's Off World, but I don't know how to change that (make her not be Off World). Help...
(Please and thank you)
Yup, got a couple bugs there. Fixed save file attached.
For Lashonda, Rita had the same issue. There was a bug in 0.1.X that caused this on expeditions. Does this game go back that long by chance?

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes