MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
A few bugs with Kim and Alyssa especially, I aim to fix these over the weekend then release 0.2.5. Thanks for reporting these.

Gemma's lewds are the most restrictive in the current version, tbh. Future versions will have additional ways to unlock (same for all the New Eden lewds), but here's the breakdown as it is now. The in game hint for her second scene is currently worded poorly and has been changed in 0.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Confirmed bugged and fixed for 0.2.5.
Fixed file attached. You'll need to revert and re-mature Piper to retrigger her schedule override.
Pool Kimberly is only broken if you slept with her prior to 0.2.4 and added console commands below for anyone who doesn't want to wait for the fix (just for anyone else reading).

Assuming you're talking about night visits when you relax before bed.
Kimberly doesn't have any, the one in her substory is Victoria visiting you.
Fiona will only visit if she's on the hub - invite her over at Gateway B.
It's also worth checking the computer to make sure you've not blocked any night events (the app is only visible when you have).
If on the relax at night step for both substories and still not getting them, send me your save, and I can take a look what's going on.

There was a bug that allowed you to view some of her events early before it started tracking you had. I've fixed for 0.2.5. But, if that is the case, try saving and reloading as that may fix it. If not, please send me your save, and I can confirm if this is the cause, or if it's something else. Thanks.

Yes absolutely. There will be more in 0.3.0 and in some substories. Some may be available to you sooner, based on your choices in New Eden.

My error. That task was new in the last version as I found, ironically, a potential Isolde blocker if you didn't deal with Quinn.
However, I only let the task complete if you /didn't/ sleep with her!
That said, the task itself doesn't trigger anything else, it was just meant as a way to get the player to speak to her if they were ingoring her. So other than being annoying (and I'll make that go away in 0.2.5) it's not actually withholding any content from you if Quinn has actually left the world.

See above for the Quinn Exit quest.
For Kimberly, can you check the computer, make sure no night visits are blocked? The app will only visible if you have any blocked. The woman visiting you is Victoria, not Kimberly, btw, in case that's not what you're expecting. Please send me your save over if that's not the cause and I'll investigate.

Yup, confirmed. If you slept with her before 0.2.4 the save upgrader didn't properly change her schedule.
If you want to fix yourself, run the below in console then advance time. Otherwise you can send me the save, or hold fire for 0.2.5 (I intend to get it ready over the weekend).
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.schedules.lexi = {
18: "pool",
19: "pool",
20: "pool",
21: "pool"
}
Yup, got a couple bugs there. Fixed save file attached.
For Lashonda, Rita had the same issue. There was a bug in 0.1.X that caused this on expeditions. Does this game go back that long by chance?
Thank you!

I can't remember for sure, but I think I started playing around 0.2.0; anyway, I didn't have a similar issue with Rita, so whenever I actually started must've been after that bug was fixed.

Reactions: Feebs

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
Just started the game and I'm really enjoying it so far, but there's bit of dialogue that confused me. When you talk to Lashonda about expeditions, she mentions an Ember and a Vanna. Are these characters I have yet to meet, or are the names off?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Just started the game and I'm really enjoying it so far, but there's bit of dialogue that confused me. When you talk to Lashonda about expeditions, she mentions an Ember and a Vanna. Are these characters I have yet to meet, or are the names off?
Vanna Is Victoria and Ember is Rita

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
A few bugs with Kim and Alyssa especially, I aim to fix these over the weekend then release 0.2.5. Thanks for reporting these.

Gemma's lewds are the most restrictive in the current version, tbh. Future versions will have additional ways to unlock (same for all the New Eden lewds), but here's the breakdown as it is now. The in game hint for her second scene is currently worded poorly and has been changed in 0.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Confirmed bugged and fixed for 0.2.5.
Fixed file attached. You'll need to revert and re-mature Piper to retrigger her schedule override.
Pool Kimberly is only broken if you slept with her prior to 0.2.4 and added console commands below for anyone who doesn't want to wait for the fix (just for anyone else reading).

Assuming you're talking about night visits when you relax before bed.
Kimberly doesn't have any, the one in her substory is Victoria visiting you.
Fiona will only visit if she's on the hub - invite her over at Gateway B.
It's also worth checking the computer to make sure you've not blocked any night events (the app is only visible when you have).
If on the relax at night step for both substories and still not getting them, send me your save, and I can take a look what's going on.

There was a bug that allowed you to view some of her events early before it started tracking you had. I've fixed for 0.2.5. But, if that is the case, try saving and reloading as that may fix it. If not, please send me your save, and I can confirm if this is the cause, or if it's something else. Thanks.

Yes absolutely. There will be more in 0.3.0 and in some substories. Some may be available to you sooner, based on your choices in New Eden.

My error. That task was new in the last version as I found, ironically, a potential Isolde blocker if you didn't deal with Quinn.
However, I only let the task complete if you /didn't/ sleep with her!
That said, the task itself doesn't trigger anything else, it was just meant as a way to get the player to speak to her if they were ingoring her. So other than being annoying (and I'll make that go away in 0.2.5) it's not actually withholding any content from you if Quinn has actually left the world.

For Kimberly, can you check the computer, make sure no night visits are blocked? The app will only visible if you have any blocked. The woman visiting you is Victoria, not Kimberly, btw, in case that's not what you're expecting. Please send me your save over if that's not the cause and I'll investigate.

Yup, confirmed. If you slept with her before 0.2.4 the save upgrader didn't properly change her schedule.
If you want to fix yourself, run the below in console then advance time. Otherwise you can send me the save, or hold fire for 0.2.5 (I intend to get it ready over the weekend).
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.schedules.lexi = {
18: "pool",
19: "pool",
20: "pool",
21: "pool"
}
Yup, got a couple bugs there. Fixed save file attached.
For Lashonda, Rita had the same issue. There was a bug in 0.1.X that caused this on expeditions. Does this game go back that long by chance?
Thank you for the reply, much appreciated! Definitely the best game out there at the moment!

Reactions: Feebs and Druid64

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Vanna Is Victoria and Ember is Rita
Yup, will be fixed and replaced in 0.2.5 with character names, thanks.

Reactions: svmwuttrhzotmenuqn

Blurog

Jan 3, 2023
I'm not able to load my saves , error comes up as : "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes').Aborting." i started to game in the latest version v0.2.4 , is there anything to change or error from the browser or something

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I'm not able to load my saves , error comes up as : "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes').Aborting." i started to game in the latest version v0.2.4 , is there anything to change or error from the browser or something
If you send me your save, I'll fix it.
When you load a save file, it does a few checks on it and updates obsolete variables. Most of that code is ignored if the version number hasn't changed since your last save. Not sure specifically what's caused the issue for you here, but I'll check that out when I edit your save.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I'm trying to do the 'IT Support' event with bimbo Kylie in the office, the option is there but when I click it I get a popup with a lengthy error message; I can't find a way to copy it out, but here's my save if that helps.

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
Minor bug: you can talk to Charlotte about having Quinn promote her before you talk to Charlotte about going pro. It only makes sense in the other order.

TurionSandor

Mar 11, 2018
I repeated the study with Piper and moved Kimberely ahead fine, however it was saying in the hints to have her study alone which caused confusion

Freakz0ld

Oct 7, 2017

I can't see what app you are referring to on the computer.
Also, i'm don't know how to send a save :( i'm sorry :)

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019

I can't see what app you are referring to on the computer.
Also, i'm don't know how to send a save :( i'm sorry :)
To send a save simply attach file and attach the save file to your reply

nogettis

Sep 24, 2017
At at least 2 points while Zoe is undercover as Sharon, people refer to her as Zoe. Since Feebs seems to read the thread often, figured I'd post it here in case no one else has.

If you see this Feebs, want me to point out other writing mistakes and/or spelling errors if/when I find them?

Reactions: Feebs

emby

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a sense of when you'll be able to revisit the New Eden mission to get all the scenes you missed? I'm hesitant to keep playing the new content if it turns out that I missed some important characters there. Also, is there any sort of guide for that whole quest? I fell like I missed a ton of stuff. (I know it's not all available in one play through)

Reactions: Feebs and Tutuooo
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes