Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Here's the save because the console gave me this error when I tried:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, yes, sorry, I forget when in browser you have to add SugarCube as a prefix too!
So should have been SugarCube.State.variables.lexi.young = 'seen';
Nonetheless, fixed save attached.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orlox

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
Alyssa quest Little Help - when i find Piper? I get her working and try to talk but I cant trigger dialog to help me with Alyssa.

svmwuttrhzotmenuqn

Oct 11, 2020
You added display:flex to the css for the narration class. That actually breaks up the inner html when you have other elements in your div. For instance, the following code has italice elements so it is breaking up the flex area into 4 columns.
Code:
<<narrate>>You notice posters plastered all over the place calling for people to enlist at the military camp. But all of them have the image of a middle-aged blonde woman. Several posters call for you to <i>do it for her</i> and <i>not to let her sacrifice go to waste</i>.<</narrate>>
Screenshot 2024-03-05 183022.png

Nxvar

Mar 3, 2021
It says I've finished all the tasks but I can't progress the story, any help? Thanks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gateway-0.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lis0609An and Feebs

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I cannot seem to find the spa restaurant or farm even though the game says i have them
And the computer when i open it will not open any of the clickable icons

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any way to change relationship details in-game? I avoided incest to begin with, but all the "I can't do that, she's my landlady's friend's tenant." is becoming increasingly opaque and preposterous.

I could just go through and change every value in the console, but I'd have to first look up each character in the html file to see who they were supposed to be to the MC and would much rather avoid the faff.

(When given the opportunity to set relationship details at the beginning of a game, it's always tricky to figure out if it is actually written to allow for different set-ups, or if it's just a blind to get around censorship and the game won't make sense without the dev's preferred option.)

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Kimberly starts going to the pool between 18:00 and 22:00 once you've had sex with her.
Already did that, also Kimberly kinda restarts in this update if you meet her at night, she goes from "End of Content" back to "Wake up Call"

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
Also having issue with Kimberly with "Teach Piper anything at the study".. I'm asking her to do so, but nothing happens next and the task is being stuck there..

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Already did that, also Kimberly kinda restarts in this update if you meet her at night, she goes from "End of Content" back to "Wake up Call"
Having an issue with Kimberly with the step study alone, I can have her study, but can't check her out
Also having issue with Kimberly with "Teach Piper anything at the study".. I'm asking her to do so, but nothing happens next and the task is being stuck there..
For all of the above, please provide save files so we can have a look.

Is there any way to change relationship details in-game? I avoided incest to begin with, but all the "I can't do that, she's my landlady's friend's tenant." is becoming increasingly opaque and preposterous.
You can change the details by going to the contacts app on your PC (not the one on your phone) and hitting the little 'edit' icon next to each character. The original relationships aren't preserved anywhere for reference though, so you will have to change them manually.

Reactions: gregers

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
For all of the above, please provide save files so we can have a look.
Here's my save, right after deciding for the Kimberly route in the Derrin substory (already did Private Tutor with Kimberly) but Kimberly never goes into the pool and then it restarts to Wake up Call after meeting her at night

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
here's mine
Your problem is that you have either Kim or Piper working throughout most of the teaching window. Neither of them can be working to have Kim teach Piper

Here's mine
I loaded your save and was able to progress with no issue. The step you're at right now requires you to have kim teach, then take a followup action to check her out. The step after that is the self study one.

I'm having both of these issues too. I have attached my save file.
Here's my save, right after deciding for the Kimberly route in the Derrin substory (already did Private Tutor with Kimberly) but Kimberly never goes into the pool and then it restarts to Wake up Call after meeting her at night
Replicated both issues, got them tracked as bugs

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes