• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
I think that's the mission that there is a Pink conversation (SE) near a blocked path, telling you they dropped their bomb somewhere and you can use it if you find it. Its pretty much NE corner of the map, pick it up then run back and you can open the path.
So apparently i already had the item (It was called blasting powder) and i should have clicked on the rubble it self instead of the red key, it was kinda finicky. At least i leveled up running around aimlessly.

steveporter

Aug 10, 2020
I'm running something like 130% bonus exp and 110% bonus money from gold and silver magic stones. They don't work if equipped to backup members.
I think its like 500 to remove and like 800 to add a gem.
Red battles give like 2-4k gold for me and selling all the equipment I make money back pretty fast.
I use repelling essences, it probably halves random encounters but you explore faster. I auto everything but bosses, you can use different ability pallets to make auto battles faster as well. Like make a character with only aoe skills on that palette.

From the skill menu-
I'm assuming basic attack is considered an art.
Power is art attack power.
Def is art/crit/ailment resistance
Agi is art acc/evasion and turn order priority
Tec is acc/crit chance/atk power/ailment accuracy
Mnd is spell power/accuracy
Shd is spell/status ailment recovery/dampening resistance. Whatever that is.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Do I have to save heart stones on the first run and only use them on a few heroines? If I do all the heart quests as they come up, will I run out of heart stones and get screwed out of endings?

steveporter

Aug 10, 2020
You'll run out around when 3 start popping up at a time, I've had 5-6 active at once. You can check when the events expire so you can do the main mission and then buy the event if you need.
No idea how endings work or if new game+ saves/refunds hearts.
You may be able to do 4 girls if you only focus on them.

Reactions: Litoki

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Correction: This is their Subsidiary, Ninetail! The Dev who made VenusBlood is the Main Branch, Dualtail!
There is also a second Subsidiary who makes wholesome games only (No weird tentacular stuff or horror, just wholesome), Threetail!
(If anyone thinks I'm joking about Threetail, do your research please thanks!)
i thought Ninetail is their Main Branch while dualtail is their subsidiary.

Reactions: Heimeropen

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Stuck in the quest "Saving the songstress"

It's in the sewers, there is a brocken bridge that i can't cross, i already discovered a church, the hole in it and a secret chamber, but that's all.

I wandered hours searching secret passages, but no luck.

Last edited:

steveporter

Aug 10, 2020
Stuck in the quest "Saving the songstress"

It's in the sewers, there is a brocken bridge that i can't cross, i already discovered a church, the hole in it and a secret chamber, but that's all.

I wandered hours searching secret passages, but no luck.
Can you upload a picture of the map and dungeon?
I remember there was a stage or two where you had to go down the stairs in one direction and then find a different set of stairs to go back up to that floor. I think that stage might be one, or you never actually have to go down the stairs.

Last edited:

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Can you upload a picture of the map and dungeon?
I remember there was a stage or two where you had to go down the stairs in one direction and then find a different set of stairs to go back up to that floor. I think that stage might be one, or you never actually have to go down the stairs.
Nevermind, I found the solution in the japanese guide linked somewhere in this post.

It was another of those "jump across arrow" zones, but there was no invisible barrier and moving with mouse resulted always splashing in water. In this case, it needs of jump with spacebar.

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Just from losing boss battles marked perilous, its mostly monsters, you can also put a setting to skip it the (assault) scene, they will also result in a game over.
Does that mean there is no NTR ending? just losing boss battles doesn't really count imo :ROFLMAO:

steveporter

Aug 10, 2020
Does that mean there is no NTR ending? just losing boss battles doesn't really count imo :ROFLMAO:
I think there is a bad ending but no NTR in it.
Maybe 2-3 girls aren't virgins and I don't think there is any indication of any girl even being attracted to another guy without failing a boss battle first and that's more of corruption/mind break.

so no harem ending ?
I'm going through with all romances done now and I've seen 1 small one. Endings are kinda meh either way.

Reactions: Peacekeepr
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes