Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Game is pretty damn mediocre so far, but if someone figures out a way to bypass the grind via cheating, I'd spend time on it. Sad to hear that the tags are a complete scattershot, and pregnancy is limited to bad ends and stuff. Ugh.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm not digging the gameplay that much. I mean, it's pretty decent, but it gets repetitive real fast and the random encounters happen a bit too often. But ehh, there is only so much you can innovate the JRPG concept. Venus Blood is definitely more my jam. Also, the game is too vanilla for me lol.

I'll probably play through it twice for the two main routes and call it a day.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, the auto win button which gives zero rewards. It's one thing for gameplay to not be slow and boring, it's another to just remove it entirely because it sucks so hard that people would prefer that to playing the game.
Disappointing... How about the blue haired sniper catgirl? Can she get knocked up?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone full save yet
thjere is a full save but you cant put it in the game folder because even with a already save of the game, tehre is no savedata folder so you cant put the stuff in, so you have to play the game if you wanna have a full gallery, but you cna try it on page 4 i think was a full save file with a guide

Reactions: Raffro

Garrin

Mar 29, 2019
have the choises in the events like kissing kay in the kino date event ore not adder effect then trigger her h scene.
I mean block anather scene whit her wen not kissing or blocking events for anather girl.

Sorry for the bad english, i m not a nativ and have no us for it in my dealy life (exception games and novels).

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Disappointing... How about the blue haired sniper catgirl? Can she get knocked up?
I have not got far enough to verify, but I would imagine if so, it's by some monsters in a bad ending, according to what others have said the game functions like. Not worth.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
keyboard controls (so far) while in dungeon/battle:

wasd or arrow keys = move
space = interact with stuff, autobattle
shift = open map (if you have it)

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I'd say this kind of gameplay would pass in the 90s, it's really not *that* bad, it's just not pushing any boundries. Probably better than most of the other stuff on this site that pretends to be mostly game. But for someone that is more visual novel than pure eroge that might be too slow paced.

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
SAVE FILE location C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\ninetail\Gears of Dragoon - Fragments of a New Era\SaveDatas
Okay this actually works.
It was in C:\Users\xdroid\Local settings\Application Data\ninetail\Gears of Dragoon - Fragments of a New Era\SavesData

Since I'm playing it on exagear.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes