Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Ugh jfc. Y'all weebs are not ready to hear this but I took someone's virginity once and it did not bleed like Hentai thinks it does. I barely noticed anything afterwards. It doesn't spurt out with blood like Japan wants you to think it does.
Making the common mistake of "All vaginas are the same". My parents thought my sister was having her period after she broke her hymen hitting the metal bar of her bicycle. She bled a lot and it wasn't some crazy damage that needed medical intervention, she literally just broke her hymen and that was all. She also was a teenager, I want to say 14 but she didn't have her first period until just before 16. The hymen also doesn't just break once, I had sex with women who by their own admission were not virgins where there vagina popped like they were with a brief moment of pain(My dick isn't very long, but it's thicker than most) and it's medically known giving birth will just about destroy any semblance of the hymen remaining with their being literal sizes for "Pre birth" and "post birth" menstrual cups and such. The end point here is that there is no such thing as a rule about bodies.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a chaos/corruption route in this game? Looking at the jp wiki, it doesn't seem like it. There is magic and machine route, but I guess the MC is a good dude?

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
SAVE FILE location C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\ninetail\Gears of Dragoon - Fragments of a New Era\SaveDatas
Not all heroes wear capes.
-some wise guy

Nvmd that guy ain't hero, savadata doesn't work

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
SAVE FILE location C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\ninetail\Gears of Dragoon - Fragments of a New Era\SaveDatas
i have no save date only GoD data and inside this data no save data too only GI, Mangament, Mono, Resources, where do i put it now

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
i have no save date only GoD data and inside this data no save data too only GI, Mangament, Mono, Resources, where do i put it now
Did you start the game and make atleast one save? thats what usually creates a save folder in a lot of games.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
can i only use potions during battles but not outside, i drag it to my chars but nohting happens and what is wrong with teh workshop, how cna i ear upgrade points to upgrade my stuff, this game explains nothing

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
playing for 2 hours and no save date folder, where do i put the save file then
SAVE FILE location C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\ninetail\Gears of Dragoon - Fragments of a New Era\SaveDatas i followed the guide butthere is no SaveData folder

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes