damjoker1

Sep 18, 2021
No no... that means that skips the Defeat Scenes in the game! I don't know why JAST decided to translate that to Assault Scenes! I haven't played the game yet to know either.
I don't want to skip ANY scenes at all. According to the translation my options are to either skip all the scenes or to skip the defeat scenes like you pointed out. Does 'All' actually mean 'None" in this case?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I don't want to skip ANY scenes at all. According to the translation my options are to either skip all the scenes or to skip the defeat scenes like you pointed out. Does 'All' actually mean 'None" in this case?
Dude I think you didn't screen that correctly:
1697965216428.png
Here is how it's supposed to look like: There is an OFF option! I don't know where you downloaded the game from but I downloaded mine from the torrent, which is the same version as the Pre-Installed version on the 1st post!

Reactions: palmergames

damjoker1

Sep 18, 2021
Dude I think you didn't screen that correctly:
View attachment 3024738
Here is how it's supposed to look like: There is an OFF option! I don't know where you downloaded the game from but I downloaded mine from the torrent, which is the same version as the Pre-Installed version on the 1st post!
I have those options as well but I'm pretty sure that's just talking about the fast text skip option in most VNs (Otherwise it would just say ON/OFF if it was talking about scenes). My original question still stands though, is there a way to view assault/defeat scenes in this JAST release or did they remove them from the game?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have those options as well but I'm pretty sure that's just talking about the fast text skip option in most VNs (Otherwise it would just say ON/OFF if it was talking about scenes). My original question still stands though, is there a way to view assault/defeat scenes in this JAST release or did they remove them from the game?
OK so here it is: That option is for Boss Loss Scenes. If you want to Skip it, you have to win. If you lose, you see it. No idea why they configured it like that TBH. Don't worry. You won't miss a thing. Keep it on All.
Long story short: It only skips them IF and only IF you activate "H-Scene Skip", not "H-Scenes TO Skip".

Last edited:

damjoker1

Sep 18, 2021
OK so here it is: That option is for Boss Loss Scenes. If you want to Skip it, you have to win. If you lose, you see it. No idea why they configured it like that TBH. Don't worry. You won't miss a thing. Keep it on All.
Long story short: It only skips them IF and only IF you activate "H-Scene Skip", not "H-Scenes TO Skip".
Thanks for the explanation, cheers.

BlackSpier

Oct 6, 2017
God the text speed is killing me, there is just a noticeable delay. Also why the hell can't I resize the window. No idea why they decided to port it to unity, I guess it's to get more dev experience like the like the last 2 bonus VNs

Reactions: Furnox

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
God the text speed is killing me, there is just a noticeable delay. Also why the hell can't I resize the window. No idea why they decided to port it to unity, I guess it's to get more dev experience like the like the last 2 bonus VNs
The Original Japanese version is in Unity too, so they didn't actually port it.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Reading through the comments, is it right to assume that rape and prostitution are avoidable as long as you don't lose or be a prick?

Reactions: SomeGuy0000

May 6, 2017
Oh thanks for the game man
there some question i need answer,
dont know if this subsidiary dev of dualtail has same concept with the main team or not
but at least there 2 route, which is Magic route and Mechanical route

my question is, which one is Evil route and which one is Good route
Since i notice looking at the guide u need to focus solely on people that corresponding to that route or im gonna waste my time on it
I prefer to aim for evil route first to get it out of the way before playing vanilla good route with this kind of game
(since usually good route in this dev game is kinda like true route anyway)
dont know if its still apply for this game but you never know

PlusParsnips

Jul 31, 2020
Why don't the file sizes make any sense?
What margin of error is a full gigabyte or two between uploads, what is happening here?

Why is the installer version bigger than the pre-installed?

Hrathen

Jan 26, 2019
Strange, i played already 5h and no one get raped by bunch of tentacles,mc isnt bad as last season game of thrones,and he even help others. Its rly game from Nintail?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Strange, i played already 5h and no one get raped by bunch of tentacles,mc isnt bad as last season game of thrones,and he even help others. Its rly game from Nintail?
Try to lose some Boss Battles if you wanna see that.

Hynegard

Aug 31, 2023
Then why the hell did you write one when you are not even able to make a review in the first place?
It’s a vague three phrase thought which is so synthetic that has no useful explanation for anyone.
(Let’s talk about gameplay: proceeds to not do that)
It’s a bad GDR, but how? Story is fine, but exactly how? Which tags are avoidable?
You answered none, doesn’t help much and doesn’t contribute to anything except to search for some more accurate source.
You've been here since 2020 and you ask me that question? This is F95, not some kind of review site.

While some reviews are very insightful, most of them just want to give the game a score and not think too deeply.

Reviews such as this:

5.00 star(s)
LustInSpace
I've been playing this game now on and off for a few months and quite enjoy it. Story has some flow issues but characters are well thought out, interesting and sexy. Love the mix of adult, teen and loli as well.
And this:

2.00 star(s)
Ramsay_Bolton
Models are great, tons of interesting and rare fetishes. But the story is one of the worst on this site. I played the game for some time but at some point the story doesn't make any sense. Girls are bland and they have almost identical personality.
And this:

5.00 star(s)
sader1992
Very good, hope we get more updates.
the patches for the game (relations / age) is perfect, I cannot see how the game would play out without it (and I don't want to know)
and hope the game never ends (just so I can keep playing it) :p

Harem 10/10
incest 10/10
loli 10/10
impregnation 10/10
Story 7/10 (But it's good the way it is!)
Style 3/10 (I like anime 2D more , however I don't mind the game as it is)
And I could give literally hundreds of other examples. Not every review is going to be this:

DoOver
v0.4 reviewed

+ I do like the models/renders are different sizes and shapes.
Ariana is a bit shorter, curvy, and bigger tits.
Ashley is taller, and very slim, and smaller tits.
Both shapes work and feel proportioned correctly.

-- The Karma systems is illogical and doesn't seem to work. Basically if you want the fap content...almost always, go with +Karma instead of -Karma.
Example: Sister asks you to close your eyes. +Karma = see her nude and get teased by her; -Karma = blacked out screen until she gets dressed. How does that make sense? It should be +Deviance/Kink/Lust instead of calling it Karma.

-- Why does Mila look like an older sister instead of a MILF/mom-aged person?

-- I get the negative comments on the models. When I got to Brian's mom, Amari, her eyes are so freaky looking and ill proportioned, that it's just wrong.
When getting to chapter III or IV (I think) and you have a grid to pick who to spend time with nearly everyone of the characters has close ups of their face in conversation and their eyes are way too big.

-- Seems to be zero build-up/tease. Everyone is instant sex with MC. For example:
Ariana = I'm interested in you. MC = and I in you. Result = instant BJ.
Rilana = Are we friends? MC = How about more than friends? Result = instant BJ.
Example of the writing being, meh.

-- Speaking of meh writing.
It seems this is a translation into English and for the most part I can follow. But the relationships and characters are so neurotic and in many ways unlikeable (especially the MC) that the 'story' is more the problem than any translation challenges.

-- Uh...what is up with this game/VN?
Mila's first scene comforting the MC from abuse and she is in a sheer lingerie and the MC happens to be nude and nobody cares or explains why it's so. Then immediately Mila is completely missing her panties. Why? Just to force a grinding/ejaculation scene? It's so disjointed that it makes it not fun and uninteresting. Basics of writing = establish a clear relationship and reasons why characters do what they do.

> Nearly every female is named "...lia" or "..ana" or similar sounding name.
mom = Mila
older sister = Analia
younger sister = Cherina
...and others are the same! (Rilana, Ariana, etc.)
Really? It gets pretty confusing if I couldn't rename characters. There are free baby name lists to help you dev.

+ I can rename characters!
Not rename all characters, but at least mom & sisters, which does help a little.

+ The RenPy UI has some visual bells & whistles versus the more common static UI screens.

> On a related note, the added UI animations = additional lag between screens sometimes.

OVERALL:
A lot of potential here, but what we find is more lost opportunity when compared to other highly rated games/VN's on F95zone.
I'm going to keep going for a bit longer and see if the story improves, but so far this is, 'good' for some reasons and 'pretty bad' for others.
So there's no need to be so anal about it. If you want a real review, you can always look at "professional" reviews of the game.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes