• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
I'm now finding it intriguing that the 2nd game here is licensed, but not the 1st one? :confused:

Hopefully there's no plot points related to the previous one to know about beforehand.

*Previous one according to vndb in the same series, not all those 'prequels' they linked as you check backwards from the 1st Dragoon title* :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: llat-2

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
man, I'm already on the disgaea7 grind and I've also been hooked to "zill o'll infinite"(check it out, jrpg, ps2 eng patched game) for almost two months...now gears of dragoon is out and I'm nowhere near finished with the other two games...my day needs more hours, or I need to transcend my mortal flesh to be able to live or exist without sleep.

Reactions: Lunarius and Dwarin

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
can someone tell us something about the game ? is this wholesome game or rape one ? i see different dicks in the pic? can the pc be good guy and choose his girl or what >?

Reactions: Redfield5 and Frumi

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Thanks a lot Sari!
I'll wait for RPDL's team to Torrent this up!
GearsOfDragoonFragmentsOfANewEra-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Nah. Nah. NAH! That familiar was a Teddy Bear with Wings, not a Tanooki (Raccoon Dog). But that's neither here nor there as he's now a Lion with his sack hanging out.
I haven't seen Cardcaptor Sakura since my age was a single digit, so I don't know the details... but are you sure it isn't an edit?
Either way, Older anime/manga occasionally put balls on the animal characters, or hell, actually draw in a kid's willy whenever they are naked. The Kid Goku bath scene being an iconic one. These aren't meant to evoke some weird fetish or sexualize the animal/child, but to simply for the juvenile "haha, balls" joke. Nothing more than a child pointing at a dog/cat's sack and laugh.

But we are getting off topic, so i'll stop here.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
pregnancy content or ending only?
there are other unity games with pregnancy content iirc so i am curious is all.
+1, also game looks nice. i am fine as long as in future updates we may get animated scenes(as long as it don't end up like pure onyx and how they do updates).

Reactions: f9account

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I see a dragon/dragonkin as one of the party members. Can we lewd the dragon/dragonkin?

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
When Im not sure if I was going to download the game or not, I always checked the reviews. and behold.

the review:

"Story is fine. Lots of tags, most can't be avoided. So get ready.

Now, let's talk about the important part, gameplay:

It's a solid 3/10. It's just a bad DRPG. Honestly, the game would have been much better without it. "

Dude, just comment it instead of posting it on the review; its just a waste of space, Bad DRPG? in what sense? like you're making this really vague.
I hope someone out there can answer this question much better so people who havent played it yet wont waste their time if its really unplayable. thank you in advance.

Aloise

Feb 7, 2022
it have simular gameplay to ars magna (except you can't craft items, only upgrade drops)
+ dungeon crawler map
jap guide

Last edited:

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Many thanks for uploading the Installer/Setup Version of the game from JAST USA!
You're the best as always!

Reactions: Sarica
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes