zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You've been here since 2020 and you ask me that question? This is F95, not some kind of review site.
Bruh man, reviews are also part of the site.
There is an entire list of rules for reviewing a game, you can get warned and even straight out threadbanned or banned for reviews that break the rules, and so for review bombing and review manipulation.
Not too mention they have a role for sponsoring many developers and many of them care if their game is high rated or low rated. (And here we have even cases of review manipulation and shit.)
So you tell me I am here since 2020 and you ask me that question?
When even the few mods that I know, care about it and will get pissed about it.
While some reviews are very insightful, most of them just want to give the game a score and not think too deeply.

Reviews such as this:

And this:

And this:

And I could give literally hundreds of other examples. Not every review is going to be this:

So there's no need to be so anal about it. If you want a real review, you can always look at "professional" reviews of the game.
Well you know that some of these can get easy canceled.
But anyways this is not an excuse to write a poor effort review, especially on a game that ain’t amateurish or made by one guy.
And to be clear almost more than half of F95 games have no “professional” review, they are either made by amateur authors or too obscure to find some professional reviewer.
But anyways, your review was terrible, everyone agrees, no need for justification, move on.

Last edited:

Hynegard

Aug 31, 2023
Bruh man, reviews are also part of the site.
There is an entire list of rules for reviewing a game, you can get warned and even straight out thread banned and banned for reviews that break the rules, review bombing and review manipulation.
Not too mention they have a role for sponsoring many developers and many of them care if their game is high rated or low rated. (And here we have even cases of review manipulation and shit.)
So you tell me I am here since 2020 and you ask me that question?
When even the few mods I know, care about it and will get pissed about it.

Well you know that some of these can get easy canceled.
But anyways this is not an excuse to write a poor effort review, especially on a game that ain’t amateurish or made by one guy.
And to be clear almost more than half of F95 games have no “professional” review, they are either made by amateur authors or too obscure to find some professional reviewer.
But anyways, your review was terrible, everyone agrees, no need for justification, move on.
Sure, but there no need to cry about it, now is there?

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Y'all weebs are not ready to hear this but I took someone's virginity once and it did not bleed like Hentai thinks it does. I barely noticed anything afterwards. It doesn't spurt out with blood like Japan wants you to think it does.
Ah yes the 'its OK, it doesnt hurt that much' - "virgin" that didnt bleed. :Kappa:

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Strange, i played already 5h and no one get raped by bunch of tentacles,mc isnt bad as last season game of thrones,and he even help others. Its rly game from Nintail?
This group has different brands they dev games under. Dualtail is the tentacle/demonlord stuff like Venus Blood series.
Ninetail is their more regular kind of fantasy story where MC starts off as hero type, altho you can usually turn into demonlord/questionable moral person in one of the routes.

That also means there's more story-plot and less H-scene "plot"

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
when do i know when a defeat will be a h-scene? I lost to a boss battle that was a talking fox but didn't get an h-scene.

Reactions: Furnox

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How do you get upgrade points for equipment?

And should I be feeding food to the girls to get +1 trust? Or is that not necessary to unlock stuff, because I'd like to sell them for money.

BlackSpier

Oct 6, 2017
when do i know when a defeat will be a h-scene? I lost to a boss battle that was a talking fox but didn't get an h-scene.
When you see Danger Battle, the first one I noticed was in chapter 2. Easy way to lose is to just press escape to waste turns.

Reactions: Furnox

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
When you see Danger Battle, the first one I noticed was in chapter 2. Easy way to lose is to just press escape to waste turns.
Another question. The way the choices are split and no option to not skip any on the right side. Do I have the setting correct to view the game over scenes? 1698042958676.png

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, I am using the same settings as you are.
I see. If the pig king from story 2 is the first scene, it didn't give the warning. I'm now in story 3 doing a side story boss fight. happens to be the pig king guy again.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes