AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hey everyone. Sorry for the radio silence, but we are most active in the Discord Server, posting things as we go, so make sure to check it out every so often. As for the current state of this release, well, we were doing some bug testing, we are very close to release!

As so, here are some screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, Beach City is quite lively!

For future releases, though, we are going to modify some small stuff here and there, and add other things we see fit, whether they are in the show or not.

As you can see, we are adding a movie theater. This one is actually in the show, but it isn't on the official map, which is understandable. We are also adding, for that very same reason, other places, such as the hospital.

And lastly, we were doing some tests which this very special lady, I hope you guys enjoy it:

Yes, she is that big on purpose. She is a big girl, after all.

See you soon! Very soon, hopefully (This is my 5th attempt at this post, this is pretty frustrating).

Any new previews for May? >.>
Sorry for the late answer, mate. Hope this is good enough!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Gem Domination v0.1.1 was released for supporters! Please take a look, it includes a number of fixes (The ones you guys pointed out), as well as a full grammar revision.

It also includes Wallpaper as a reward inside.
promo.png

It will be made public in a week, so grab it while it's hot!

Wait will the Update not be posted on F95?

Sry if im being stupid
Leaks usually involve a patron posting it here. No one has done it so far, so it's either because we have very few patrons, or nobody cares, OR patrons don't want to share it, which is nice, but either way, it will go public next week (y)

ºpower is mind control, or anythink similar???
Steven's new power, Gem Domination (hence the title), is more of an influence than outright mind control.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Gem Domination Ver0.1.1 (Public)

peridot_promo_shirt_2k.png

And it's finally public! I'm eager to see what all of you guys think about it! The previous post also went public, but nonetheless, here's the official announcement.
That being said, I appreciate all the input our patrons gave us. Thanks to them, we were able to find bugs and grammatical mistakes we managed to completely solve for this release! And if you missed it, here's the full changelog:

Changelog 0.1:

Changelog 0.1.1

Known bugs:

Thank everyone so much for your support, patrons, non-patrons. You guys really made us want to deliver the best product we could, and we have a lot more plans for you! Expect a lot of things during this week!

Oh, also, inside the mega folder of goodies you can find the full wallpaper, as well as the Peridot variants of the opening pic. ElFatGato is great, really.

See you later, but! Stay tuned nonetheless.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Gem Domination Ver0.1.1 (Public)

View attachment 1282251

MEGA

And it's finally public! I'm eager to see what all of you guys think about it! The previous post also went public, but nonetheless, here's the official announcement.
That being said, I appreciate all the input our patrons gave us. Thanks to them, we were able to find bugs and grammatical mistakes we managed to completely solve for this release! And if you missed it, here's the full changelog:

Changelog 0.1:

Changelog 0.1.1

Known bugs:

Thank everyone so much for your support, patrons, non-patrons. You guys really made us want to deliver the best product we could, and we have a lot more plans for you! Expect a lot of things during this week!

Oh, also, inside the mega folder of goodies you can find the full wallpaper, as well as the Peridot variants of the opening pic. ElFatGato is great, really.

See you later, but! Stay tuned nonetheless.
when i try to unzip the file it tells me i cant cause access is denied and tells me to change the permissions to be able to unzip it but when i check permissions i supposedly have full access : /

Edit: got it extracted, went through all the ways of extracting i could and eventually one didnt tell me access was denied

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
when i try to unzip the file it tells me i cant cause access is denied and tells me to change the permissions to be able to unzip it but when i check permissions i supposedly have full access : /

Edit: got it extracted, went through all the ways of extracting i could and eventually one didnt tell me access was denied
That's strange. What OS are you using? And what program are you using to extract? I use 7zip and no problem.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That's strange. What OS are you using? And what program are you using to extract? I use 7zip and no problem.
if im understanding this right my os is microsoft windows 10 home and i was tryin to unzip it with the defaut extract then all the ways 7zip can extract but what worked was specifically the 'Extract Here' option which i dont like using since sometimes files get zipped with everything out in the open instead of sorted into folders, wasnt a big deal here since it was sorted though

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes