johnwest

Jun 22, 2017
Saw this game being advertised on 4chan— presumably by one of the devs.
It looked really good, and the person advertising it had a clear goal for the game.
Been waiting for it to come onto F95 since then.

Reactions: AmazonessKing

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Time travel's involved. So 'both'. Or 'Neither' depending on how you look at it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
My only worry on the artstyle is that it looks too on-model (at least from the Garnet and menu previews).
And I'm serious, I know the joke about the show not even being on-model cause the proportions are all over the place in every goddamn frame, but you get what I mean.

Looking forward to it, tho!

Reactions: rKnight

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
this can be interesting... the pool of girls is enough large but some of the gem are a little difficult to found attractive as women, even changing the artstyle, for example Bismuth that in a game would more like the owner of a shop that sell and/or craft items... at least this is my opinion
Personally I want to see Blue Diamond, Opal, Amethyst (her shapeshifting ability mean be able to increase her boobs and ass size at will) and Lapis in some nice actions.

Wonder how use the matter of the fusions between gems...

Soooo shaging Garnet is ntr, cuckold or a threesome? :D
I think this depend on how you see this:
- Garnet as independent entity is none
- Garnet as both Ruby and Sapphire than can be 3some
- Ruby and Sapphire separated can be cuckold
- Ruby and Sapphire separated that act behind the back of each other can be cheating (difficult since, if I remember right, they share memories once fused so if something like that happen than they are found)

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Garnet once offered to fuse with Peridot, so she could understand. It didn't go through. It's something to remember though.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes