• Scenes:
    • 1 new scene for Sadie
    • Bathtub Event
      • 9 Possible characters available
  • Areas:
    • Steven’s Bathroom
    • Big Donut’s Backroom
  • Inventory system:
    • Not perceivable change, but codewise, replaced old, obsolete code.
    • Now items you buy can be used to improve your domination over gems and some Townies (only Crystal Gems and Sadie for now).
    • Some items you buy will be added to your Quest Inventory, such as clothes.
  • Work System:
    • Extra way to earn money on top of gem missions. Once per day, it will be expanded later on. For now, it only applies to Greg.
Version 0.3.1
  • Bug fixes:
    • Chillgirl’s bug where you could not buy her things
    • You can now have sex with Amethyst in her room
Version 0.3.2
  • Bug fixes:
    • Fixed progress bug with amethyst, where, if you had 5 domination points, the wrong scene plays, locking you out of progress (she stays in her room, making going to the big donut impossible)
    • Fixed game-breaking bug where you can't enter the shops (this is due to renpy's update)
This is a far smaller update compared to other previous versions, but it also took considerably less time.

As so, this is mostly for testing purposes, not bug-wise (although possibly some there), but rather testing new mechanics, such as the work system and gift system, as well as the bathtub visits. I will be making a series of polls regarding these features in the future, so look forward to that!

For now, I really hope you enjoy this update!

ElFatGato is still getting back to health, so he is not nearly as active as he used to, but enough to, hopefully, release updates more often, whether short like this, or even with more content! DigitalKaiju and I are working on improving scenes so they can be done faster, because we have a ton of characters ahead. Lastly, I will be releasing standalone sections of the game using ren’py web, such as the aforementioned bathtub scenes and even the wardrobe system, to further advertise the game! As well as a web version for the game.

In addition to this month's release, I want to introduce the Pink Caste. It will be the lowest support caste at 1$! This is meant for some who can afford more, but still want to help, and if that's the case, I couldn't be more grateful. However, the caste will not have benefits... EXCEPT! Your name included in the credits. About that, I want to make a publication in the upcoming weeks! In the meantime, have their art.

pink_patreon.png

That’s all for now, please get back to me if there are problems with the current version.

Ragundah

Oct 30, 2021
For some reason I am unable to launch the game. My log.txt is no help either it just shows this:

Fri Jul 22 21:31:14 2022
Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.01s
Loading error handling took 0.06s
Loading script took 0.74s

This is my first time encountering an issue like this on a Ren'Py game...
I've tried disabling my anti-virus, disabling all interactive programs such as G-Force experience that would hook onto it etc, but still not launching. Game shows up in task manager for about 1-2 seconds then disappears.

Edit:
Just tried the fixer game and that one seems to be working so it's just this game :(
I've also tried re-downloading it from different sources (2 different download links on here as well as Itch IO.
I've also tried making sure my drivers are up to date and restarted my PC. (full restart not just sleep mode~)

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Version 0.3.2

View attachment 1939647

MEGA
  • General:
    • 1 New Scene
    • Bathtub Event
    • 2 new areas
    • Reworked Inventory System
    • Work System
  • Scenes:
    • 1 new scene for Sadie
    • Bathtub Event
      • 9 Possible characters available
  • Areas:
    • Steven’s Bathroom
    • Big Donut’s Backroom
  • Inventory system:
    • Not perceivable change, but codewise, replaced old, obsolete code.
    • Now items you buy can be used to improve your domination over gems and some Townies (only Crystal Gems and Sadie for now).
    • Some items you buy will be added to your Quest Inventory, such as clothes.
  • Work System:
    • Extra way to earn money on top of gem missions. Once per day, it will be expanded later on. For now, it only applies to Greg.
Version 0.3.1
  • Bug fixes:
    • Chillgirl’s bug where you could not buy her things
    • You can now have sex with Amethyst in her room
Version 0.3.2
  • Bug fixes:
    • Fixed progress bug with amethyst, where, if you had 5 domination points, the wrong scene plays, locking you out of progress (she stays in her room, making going to the big donut impossible)
    • Fixed game-breaking bug where you can't enter the shops (this is due to renpy's update)
This is a far smaller update compared to other previous versions, but it also took considerably less time.

As so, this is mostly for testing purposes, not bug-wise (although possibly some there), but rather testing new mechanics, such as the work system and gift system, as well as the bathtub visits. I will be making a series of polls regarding these features in the future, so look forward to that!

For now, I really hope you enjoy this update!

ElFatGato is still getting back to health, so he is not nearly as active as he used to, but enough to, hopefully, release updates more often, whether short like this, or even with more content! DigitalKaiju and I are working on improving scenes so they can be done faster, because we have a ton of characters ahead. Lastly, I will be releasing standalone sections of the game using ren’py web, such as the aforementioned bathtub scenes and even the wardrobe system, to further advertise the game! As well as a web version for the game.

In addition to this month's release, I want to introduce the Pink Caste. It will be the lowest support caste at 1$! This is meant for some who can afford more, but still want to help, and if that's the case, I couldn't be more grateful. However, the caste will not have benefits... EXCEPT! Your name included in the credits. About that, I want to make a publication in the upcoming weeks! In the meantime, have their art.

View attachment 1939646

That’s all for now, please get back to me if there are problems with the current version.

can't eat sadie's ass...
missed opportunity really

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes