AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Here are the colors for the animated scene, and the scene in general! Think it looks good? It does, but guess what, it isn't even its final form. The finished version is beautiful.

jenny_color_animate.gif

In addition: Here's what the Gloryhole sex scene might actually look like. ElFatGato is back working on these. Hopefully won't take that much, but he is still recovering! Still, what do you think?

sample.gif

As for release, I was hoping to release a new version this week, but I'm still missing a few things. I could PROBABLY release it next week, but stay tuned for that.

Are there any cheats btw
There will be some in the future. I hope they don't break the game, so I'd say you should save before using them.

I've done everything in the game but I dont know what that is and how to unlock it. That Not available. Can someone tell me how to unlock it pls?
That isn't available on this version!

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
you know i really want to see how Corruption route steven deals with white diamond
though thats probably end game and not anytime soon.

Edit
By the way, i just cant stomach the redemption route, its too boring i should say and steven in that one is too much of a sissified pussy, titanite is pretty on point there.
Also, will redemption route have all the wokeness from the show? like dressing up like a woman? well, not like ill ever play that route proper
It is end game stuff, but hopefully it will get there soon enough.

As for redemption and wokeness, no. I'm more of a redemption guy, and my idea with redemption was to make steven slowly become more assertive, which should be more evident during threesomes with some more experience (there's also a subplot of Steven losing control of his powers in redemption similar to how he can't control them fully on corruption).

I should make it a bit more assertive all things considered, though, so let's see as it goes on, story-wise, he should get more assertive as well, with peridot, for example.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

As for redemption and wokeness, no. I'm more of a redemption guy, and my idea with redemption was to make steven slowly become more assertive, which should be more evident during threesomes with some more experience (there's also a subplot of Steven losing control of his powers in redemption similar to how he can't control them fully on corruption).

I should make it a bit more assertive all things considered, though, so let's see as it goes on, story-wise, he should get more assertive as well, with peridot, for example.
Well, in that case, could you spoil a bit on how each diamond is gonna be with Steven(corrupt and redemption), for example, is a particular one like say is white going to be assertive over Stevens other slaves or like ahead wife or will she also be super affectionate etc.
Or say blue being much like pearl in very clingy and jealous.
Yellow seems tsun though

You can spoiler ofcourse, and just a tidbit so I can get an idea.

Oh and also, rose got pregnant, will cumming inside possibly have a similar affect if we so choose for whichever gem character?
Like some gem character loses her physical body to give birth?
I mean they can mimic their bodies to have all female human functions so should also be able to birth while not losing their bodies like a normal human, just wondering.

Edit
Also, will rose be a possibility too somehow?
Like we somehow bring her back in some way?
I mean considering we have a blowjob with her, in a way

Jul 20, 2017

Secretly you're a god among men aren't you. I'd believe it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Sorry for the radio silence the last week. As mentioned in the discord server, we were taking our time to finish this update.

So, here's the fully realized Jenny scene, ready to roll for this update, including the amazing animation. As always, DigitalKaiju's art is amazing.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

There are also Jenny's and Kiki's rooms, shared rooms, being twins. I will implement them on this next update because Jenny will need to be in her room for the initial scene to happen. Guess which is which.

cama_jenny.png cama_kiki.png

What do you think?

More importantly, Gem Domination v0.4 is finally out for supporters! Thank you all for your support, whether you are paying or otherwise, your kind words really help. As so, I hope you enjoy this update!

jenny_v0-4.png

Oh, and before I forget: All the patrons who desire to have their names on the credits, please contact me! And expect another standalone version of the game soon.

Where do I find clues for the garnet quest
That line should have been fixed. You need to talk with buck at the beach at night, then go through the warp pad to mask island. If it's later on, you should talk with Mayor Dewey at U-Stor.

Well, in that case, could you spoil a bit on how each diamond is gonna be with Steven(corrupt and redemption), for example, is a particular one like say is white going to be assertive over Stevens other slaves or like ahead wife or will she also be super affectionate etc.
Or say blue being much like pearl in very clingy and jealous.
Yellow seems tsun though

You can spoiler ofcourse, and just a tidbit so I can get an idea.

Oh and also, rose got pregnant, will cumming inside possibly have a similar affect if we so choose for whichever gem character?
Like some gem character loses her physical body to give birth?
I mean they can mimic their bodies to have all female human functions so should also be able to birth while not losing their bodies like a normal human, just wondering.

Edit
Also, will rose be a possibility too somehow?
Like we somehow bring her back in some way?
I mean considering we have a blowjob with her, in a way
Well, spoiler-wise, although I'll try to be vague:
White definitively won't like what Steven is doing. She won't serve as "the final boss", though, I have different plans for that, but she will act as an antagonist at least in her first 2 scenes, but you can say the same about most gems that will be introduced from now on. In her position, she will definitively be more of a head wife once she gives in. And as I mentioned before on my discord server, you could theoretically lose your virginity to her if you purposely avoid others, which should slightly change dialogue as well.

As for Blue and Yellow, you nailed it. Personality-wise, I won't deviate a lot from the show, which includes white, just add what they might think of as a sexless society about sex. You can already see how Pearl reacts to sex, in a combination of clingy jealousy and tsun. Although you can see how Diamonds themselves are sort of a reflection from the crystal gems in some aspects in the first place.

This is probably not a spoiler anymore, but storywise I got around the pregnancy thing with a headcanon that actually has to do with the main story I have planned.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Are you planning to replace all previous art with DigitalKaiju's eventually. His stuff is just better in my opinion. That Jenny face is pure sex~~

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Are you planning to replace all previous art with DigitalKaiju's eventually. His stuff is just better in my opinion. That Jenny face is pure sex~~
Eventually, yes, but it isn't our focus.

Personally, even though I think DigitalKaiju's art can attract a wider audience, I think the content that already exists is also good, so I don't think it's necessary to focus on replacing it right away, especially when we can add more content.

Hope you understand!

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Eventually, yes, but it isn't our focus.

Personally, even though I think DigitalKaiju's art can attract a wider audience, I think the content that already exists is also good, so I don't think it's necessary to focus on replacing it right away, especially when we can add more content.

Hope you understand!
i kind of hated the Steven Universe art work at first but it grew on me although i Hate the way Stevens nose looks no clue why but any way keep it up subbing after next update

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Sorry for the radio silence the last week. As mentioned in the discord server, we were taking our time to finish this update.

So, here's the fully realized Jenny scene, ready to roll for this update, including the amazing animation. As always, DigitalKaiju's art is amazing.

View attachment 2009308

There are also Jenny's and Kiki's rooms, shared rooms, being twins. I will implement them on this next update because Jenny will need to be in her room for the initial scene to happen. Guess which is which.

View attachment 2009304 View attachment 2009307

What do you think?

More importantly, Gem Domination v0.4 is finally out for supporters! Thank you all for your support, whether you are paying or otherwise, your kind words really help. As so, I hope you enjoy this update!

View attachment 2009310

Oh, and before I forget: All the patrons who desire to have their names on the credits, please contact me! And expect another standalone version of the game soon.

That line should have been fixed. You need to talk with buck at the beach at night, then go through the warp pad to mask island. If it's later on, you should talk with Mayor Dewey at U-Stor.

White definitively won't like what Steven is doing. She won't serve as "the final boss", though, I have different plans for that, but she will act as an antagonist at least in her first 2 scenes, but you can say the same about most gems that will be introduced from now on. In her position, she will definitively be more of a head wife once she gives in. And as I mentioned before on my discord server, you could theoretically lose your virginity to her if you purposely avoid others, which should slightly change dialogue as well.

As for Blue and Yellow, you nailed it. Personality-wise, I won't deviate a lot from the show, which includes white, just add what they might think of as a sexless society about sex. You can already see how Pearl reacts to sex, in a combination of clingy jealousy and tsun. Although you can see how Diamonds themselves are sort of a reflection from the crystal gems in some aspects in the first place.

This is probably not a spoiler anymore, but storywise I got around the pregnancy thing with a headcanon that actually has to do with the main story I have planned.
When there will be a DIamonds update or Lapis, Peridot, Jasper etc. if you have anything planned right now

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
When there will be a DIamonds update or Lapis, Peridot, Jasper etc. if you have anything planned right now
It will be a while before that. The current rough road map is: Townies (Jenny, Sadie, Kiki), Connie, MILFs (Barb, Martha and Vidalia), Priyanka, Peridot, Fusions, Jasper, and then cycle to Peridot, Lapis and Jasper, with some inbetweens.

Reactions: Andy10 and Noce

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
It will be a while before that. The current rough road map is: Townies (Jenny, Sadie, Kiki), Connie, MILFs (Barb, Martha and Vidalia), Priyanka, Peridot, Fusions, Jasper, and then cycle to Peridot, Lapis and Jasper, with some inbetweens.
So like in year 2027? xD

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

View attachment 2009308

View attachment 2009304 View attachment 2009307

What do you think?

View attachment 2009310

nice.

though, what about Rose?
we can currently get the mirror blowjob with her, but is there any plan to have rose get in on the action too? like say s

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
The star of this update in her particular place, her own room. But not only those are in, but Kiki is also next, so here she is. Same with some MILFs.

Gem Domination_0004.png Gem Domination_0005.png
Gem Domination_0009.png Gem Domination_0012.png

I should mention, that we will work on batches, but we will release individual scenes, meaning, we will finish Sadie, Jenny, and Kiki before moving to the MILFs, then we will finish them as well before moving to Peridot.

No White caste post this week, sadly, sorry about that, we don't have a lot of progress to show right now, but expect some new posts next week, hopefully! And remember, 0.4.1 is out!

jenny ver 0-4-1.png

So like in year 2027? xD
At this rate, sadly that's a possibility. As I always say, and I hate to say it, more support may mean DigitalKaiju may allocate more time to working on the game. He is a busy person and needs to work on his own projects.

nice.

though, what about Rose?
we can currently get the mirror blowjob with her, but is there any plan to have rose get in on the action too? like say s
Rose will definitively be featured with her own route, albeit she won't be considered a "main gem".

Reactions: fustian

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
The star of this update in her particular place, her own room. But not only those are in, but Kiki is also next, so here she is. Same with some MILFs.

View attachment 2022756 View attachment 2022757
View attachment 2022758 View attachment 2022759

I should mention, that we will work on batches, but we will release individual scenes, meaning, we will finish Sadie, Jenny, and Kiki before moving to the MILFs, then we will finish them as well before moving to Peridot.

No White caste post this week, sadly, sorry about that, we don't have a lot of progress to show right now, but expect some new posts next week, hopefully! And remember, 0.4.1 is out!

View attachment 2022760

At this rate, sadly that's a possibility. As I always say, and I hate to say it, more support may mean DigitalKaiju may allocate more time to working on the game. He is a busy person and needs to work on his own projects.

Rose will definitively be featured with her own route, albeit she won't be considered a "main gem".
i think her scenes will be in roses room

Reactions: AmazonessKing
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes