df223

Mar 13, 2021
why japanese people are going backwards with their games?? in fucking 2021 having screen cut scenes are you fucking serious?? Miel and this devs nowadays regarding VN are trash, truly trash, ofc, the translators keep the good games with MTL while this shits gets a better translation, the fuck is wrong with the world man...

in Miel case, the art of girls are nice, but their stories are so fucking lame that i get an insta removed erection in the first 2 minutes playing. At least in the bad games the girls are mentally controled or dugged, in the Miel ones the explanation you have is a big dick that makes women corrupt and submit, its so fucking trash dude for real... ah....world end already...

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Well shit now you've made me confused o_O. I still think if they are underage then it is shota/loli, even if they look like a 30 year old
And that's not weird... at all... :ROFLMAO:. But what are the chances you encounter a 30 y/o looking 12y/o girl/boy, they exist sure but. If anything it's the reverse, I'm 28 now and If I shave people often mistook me for a high-schooler and worse even middle-schooler sometimes cause I'm short and I hate that. But I got away with dating a girl straight outta high school :love: (can I say that?)

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Shit, i played it and this was way too wholesome......

Sigh..... it made me super happy..... but damn... it showed how much of a degenerate i am ... this is a very conflicting feeling.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Well, I was interested until I read all the comments about it not actually having game-play...

That's depressing, I would have loved a good JRPG style game with this scenario.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Well shit now you've made me confused o_O. I still think if they are underage then it is shota/loli, even if they look like a 30 year old
And that's not weird... at all... :ROFLMAO:. But what are the chances you encounter a 30 y/o looking 12y/o girl/boy, they exist sure but. If anything it's the reverse, I'm 28 now and If I shave people often mistook me for a high-schooler and worse even middle-schooler sometimes cause I'm short and I hate that.
Welcome to the world of fetishes.. It's never clear cut.
Although not that extreme, I've had to explain to bartenders that I wanted a *virgin* margarita (I don't like the taste of alcohol. The only exception is mead.) or pina coladas when I was just starting high school. It probably didn't help that as an Asian, I was (still is) 6"4, straight A student that was always serious (gee, how original </sarcasm> rignt?). Imagine a straight-laced Asian's surprise when I went to bar and asked and they didn't bother carding me or questioning me.
But yeah, the world of fetishes run wide and deep. Which is why I take the approach of not insisting on labels or binary delineations as long as no one is actively being harmed (without their consent, that is). IMO, they are there for informational purposes and not segregation purposes.

So, to the original question, if the MC gets their dong back, is it gay? I personally don't think so. Unless they continue to want men and only men after getting their dong back. If they want men and women, that's being bi. But that's my personal opinion. No basis, no proof, nothing. I do like talking about these type of topics though. I helps me understand my own tastes and get insight on other's.

But I got away with dating a girl straight outta high school :love: (can I say that?)
As long as she was of legal age and consensual. You do you man. (^^)b

Reactions: introvtx

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Loli: literally little girl, underage.
Legal Loli: girl of age that still looks like a loli.
Really? I don't think I've read/heard the japanese word for legal loli. Just loli.
*looks it up*
So according to this:

They're both loli, but adjectives have been used to separate different types of loli. I learned something today. Really wish these sites have the original japanese.

nm: found it

Huh, I guess I have seen this before. I didn't realize it has become an widely accepted classification. Again, I learned something new today.

Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I've had to explain to bartenders that I wanted a *virgin* margarita (I don't like the taste of alcohol. The only exception is mead.) or pina coladas when I was just starting high school.
I don't mind being called short, I'm not easily offended but the fact that I have to explain again and again that I'm of age sometime can be exhausting :(.
The world of fetishes run wide and deep. Which is why I take the approach of not insisting on labels or binary delineations as long as no one is actively being harmed (without their consent, that is). IMO, they are there for informational purposes and not segregation purposes.
I Like this... but now I'm imagining a group of people violently fighting over strap-on argument... I hate myself :ROFLMAO:
So, to the original question, if the MC gets their dong back, is it gay? I personally don't think so. Unless they continue to want men and only men after getting their dong back. If they want men and women, that's being bi. But that's my personal opinion. No basis, no proof, nothing. I do like talking about these type of topics though. I helps me understand my own tastes and get insight on other's.
Took the words right out of my... keyboards?... kill me.

But you can't 100% genderbend a person in real life (can you? :unsure:), so how does a person lose their dong? ED? then chose to have sex with men... does that make them gay? then get their dong back in full force... If we stop at that probably that means they are cause men arouses them?

Then if we go back to genderbended MC here, they actually have a working vagina right? then there are so many variable to consider than just "is it gay?" question. I'm a straight man so I don't know what having sex with men like and also don't have female genitalia, so let's say I was a woman then somehow turn into a man.. My mind and preference I would think is still of a woman, so do I still have sex with men only? ... there, I'm getting myself confused again o_O:LOL:

Reactions: sleepingkirby

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
For people talking about the loli thing.

I remember seeing this one tweet about some guy who was showing a picture of some asian girl who was posing in like a sensual way. His tweet was essentially saying that the girl looked underaged and called people out as a pedo if they liked her.

But of course, if the guy did any searching he would have found out that that was a 23 year old japanese woman. So in the end he was practically being racist. Not realizing that some women, especially in different races, may look younger than their actual age compared to the other races.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So you play as the genderbended villain? I like the premise, but we really need some more games where you can fuck the genderbended guys instead of being genderbended and fucked :sneaky:
Dunno if anybody responded, but you can always try Pact with a Witch.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Non-MTL, sexy demon girl, and... Censored?

Gentlemen, we were this CLOSE to greatness.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Yes it's a nukige: a VN whose main purpose is purely for sexual pleasure

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes