sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I don't mind being called short, I'm not easily offended but the fact that I have to explain again and again that I'm of age sometime can be exhausting :(.
Completely understood. I'm an Asian that grew up in America that moved back here to my home country. The question I always get is "How tall are you?" and "Do you play basketball?" (to be fair, I got that question in the US too. I just get it more here)

But you can't 100% genderbend a person in real life (can you? :unsure:), so how does a person lose their dong? ED? then chose to have sex with men... does that make them gay? then get their dong back in full force... If we stop at that probably that means they are cause men arouses them?

Then if we go back to genderbended MC here, they actually have a working vagina right? then there are so many variable to consider than just "is it gay?" question. I'm a straight man so I don't know what having sex with men like and also don't have female genitalia, so let's say I was a woman then somehow turn into a man.. My mind and preference I would think is still of a woman, so do I still have sex with men only? ... there, I'm getting myself confused again o_O:LOL:
I think the closest you'll get to someone being in this situation in the real world are those that are considering going through or being trans. But yeah, I think the world would be a less chaotic place if being 100% genderbend'ed was a real thing. But I personally feel (maybe influenced by my native culture, maybe not.) that the western approach to male and female gender roles is short-sighted at best and self-destructive at worst. Like consider this situation.
Let's say you're at a bar and a really beautiful and effeminate guy comes up to you and goes "Hey, so I really just need blow someone and you're the hottest guy here. 3 minutes, I won't tell anyone, you can pretend I'm a woman." And you accept because you're buzzed and horny. You go through it, he gets you off and he keeps his word. No one ever knows. Does that make you gay? Is that any different than masturbating or using an onahole? All this is to say that, I feel the idea and western reflex of liking men and only men or liking women and only women is oversimplifying and/or mis-defining the reality. Which is that, ultimately, the body doesn't really recognize gender when it comes to physical sensations/pleasure. But our minds have ideas and images that complete and/or augment the situation for us. And with mental reflex or ideal, it can be that it's not easily changed or reversed. Like when I first moved to the US, I had to get use to the idea that you can have a meal without rice, bread or noodles. I literally hesitated at a steak place going "Wait... I eat the meat... by itself?"
And all this culminates to, I'm pretty sure that if you were to suddenly become a biological woman, mentally, you would still find having sex with men repulsive as you do now. But having sex with men with female genitalia (assuming you had a REALLY good time), you might re-evaluate your repulsion towards men or see sex with men in a new light. Or you might partition the idea in your mind. You like being with women but having sex as a female is a just a different type of sex that you enjoy occasionally. But an immediate 180 flip of "OMG, this is so good! I like men now!" is extremely unlikely. But with that said, I'm a firm believer that pleasure is pleasure. Short of the act harming someone, it ultimately doesn't matter if that pleasure comes from the same gender or a different gender. And that method of pleasure has no moral standing. It doesn't make you less than if you enjoy pegging any more than if you enjoy pile driving a woman. Heck, it could be some days you enjoy one and some days you enjoy the other. My approach is, our body has given us 5 senses (to over simplify it) and we have pleasures for each. You wouldn't limit yourself to just having sweet foods any more than you would limit yourself to just 1 band's songs. Sometimes your tastes can be expanded to enjoy new things. Sex is another one of the pleasures. And if it's expanded, why is that any worst than finding a new food or music to enjoy?

Reactions: Tew and introvtx

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is a visual novell, not a game at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best thing is the translation, I would say.
Visual Novels can be games. I think you're thinking of a Kinetic Novel. Kinetic Novels are a type of Visual Novel that have no choices or actions. You're basically just turning pages, reading dialogue and viewing pictures. Having choices in a Visual Noel can still qualify it as a game.
The problem with this one is that it only has 2 choices, and those choices only decide what clothes the MC wears. You have no control over what actually happens.
This needs a Kinetic tag, and the removal of the 2 pointless choices.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Norn (miel) games are usually male perspective. This is interesting.
this is disgusting.
But nothing a little narrative swap won't fix. Ahem.
"You play as your average sleazy, horny, somewhat handsome hero.
You meet the freshly feminised demon lord, who seemingly desires to return to their male form and then reclaim their title and throne in the demon realm. Why not stop them? Bask in your greatest orgasms as you foil their plot, as well as breed them into a suitable courtisan."
there. A simple narrative swap. BUT NOOO, IT HAS TO BE "INTERESTING" XP

Reactions: mrttao

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So youre telling me that the hero is fucking the demon lord he was suppose to kill who is also previously a male

View attachment 1408445
And you're NOT the hero. My blood is boiling with rage. Fine, at least make it (not you random user, the legit devs of this bland colonoscopy) a two parter with the hero's perspective. Let's have something for all parties to look forward to.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Well, this was a question posted in Lucky Star. There was a time loli meant actually young girls. But now it's gradually moved to young looking. As in, It is loli in that you like "little girls" (as in physically little, not age). But it's not necessarily loli if you like "little" girls (as in young age-wise.) Which leads to, if a girl is young but looks like an adult, is it loli? It's schrodinger's fetish/kink. I believe there's even an anime where an elementary school boy looks like a full-grown bishounen. And, of course, someone that doesn't know he's really a young kid falls in love. Like is that shota?

(for full disclosure, I don't feel I have an answer either. I personally feel the spirit of loli and shota is young *looking*, not age. But that is completely my own opinion with no real basis.)
Loli is mature woman looking like little girl.
Now Lolita.. that's the opposite. Lolita is a horny, underage girl who looks like a fuckable one. Stranger danger.
Shota is.. meh, not my problem. Why be concerned what male looks what age, if I'm straight? Ask a gay person, a smarter linguist, or both :D

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
this is disgusting.
But nothing a little narrative swap won't fix. Ahem.
"You play as your average sleazy, horny, somewhat handsome hero.
You meet the freshly feminised demon lord, who seemingly desires to return to their male form and then reclaim their title and throne in the demon realm. Why not stop them? Bask in your greatest orgasms as you foil their plot, as well as breed them into a suitable courtisan."
there. A simple narrative swap. BUT NOOO, IT HAS TO BE "INTERESTING" XP
k

LucasVAMP

May 1, 2020
Kinda having the problem that my game doesn't run, I try to play it and the Only thing I get is that blue screen saying "This aplication can't be run by your PC"

Any tips in how to proceed?

hellagromova

Oct 23, 2021
Is there any chance of getting this one for Mac? It's so hard to find anything for the system, but also I can't ruin my Steam account with this kind of games :cry:

rawrtor

Jul 5, 2019
Genderbender but not really a huge fan of getting railroaded as a female protagonist.

Day ruined.

yuri5127

Nov 12, 2021
Not fully 100% saves put still unlock almost all scene on gallery.
Extract and put it on C:\Users\(name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy (no Renpy folder? create one )

or

Extract and put all the file in side of it on save file on GenderBender\game\saves (if there no save folder then create one)

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
While there isn't much gameplay here, I like stories where Hero and Villain fall in love with each other (and also one of them being gender bendered for some extra points to me), so I liked this game.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, not the dumbest thing I ever read, but pretty up there to be sure.

Can't really call this a proper VN, as the choices are meaningless and there's only 2 of them. It's absolutely just a kinetic novel. The story doesn't change at all from any of the choices. No different endings. Nada.

I can't call this a romance either. While the story tries to imply that Bell genuinely fell in love with Klaus, it doesn't spend enough time on that to make it work... so it really just looks like Bell became addicted to his dick after being raped repeatedly while not being used to the extra sensitive nature of her new body.

It's one of those stories where, if you think about it too hard, it starts looking really, really fucked up.

Not that I really mind... art's hot and all that, but still. It irks me that it had the potentially to be something nice and lovey dovey, but they simply didn't spend enough time on it in favor of MOAR sex.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes