Eregion702

Jul 6, 2018
So I'm trying to start up the game and it keeps throwing me this:

I've fiddled with pretty much every option, am I just out of luck?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ayarush: Ignoring the utter fixation of modern day on the magical age of 18 that suddenly, somehow changes everything because humans seemingly only work in extremes and pigeonholing; Loli is looks for me and age would be a matter of pedo-/hebe-/ephebophilia in terms of attraction.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I'd say lolis must be unable to conceive and at the same time NOT look like hags so to not include hags beyond their menopause as they just like little girls cannot get preggers.
So that absolutely includes any kind of vampire, no matter how she looks.
So if Asa Akira was undead, she would be a loli, the planet-tits and sofa-ass don't matter.

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Ayarush: Ignoring the utter fixation of modern day on the magical age of 18 that suddenly, somehow changes everything because humans seemingly only work in extremes and pigeonholing; Loli is looks for me and age would be a matter of pedo-/hebe-/ephebophilia in terms of attraction.
that's just america, age of consent is 14 in half of europe and 13 in japan, but for fictional characters age doesn't really matter anyway I guess...

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Just a nugike? What a bummer, it even got some of my favourite tags

I'd say lolis must be unable to conceive and at the same time NOT look like hags so to not include hags beyond their menopause as they just like little girls cannot get preggers.
So that absolutely includes any kind of vampire, no matter how she looks.
So if Asa Akira was undead, she would be a loli, the planet-tits and sofa-ass don't matter.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but there is a entire fetish revolving around pregnant lolis, loli is about looking like a little girl, period. Everything else is a extra
source: lots of artworks on pixiv and booru sites (yes, I am a huge filthy degenerate)

Mar 19, 2018
There was a question "what'd happen if the M>F genderbent got pregnant and revert back?"
If we assume the changes are on the outside only then he should not get pregnant. However if he got pregnant means the physiology changes and the womb should disappear when he reverted meaning if the pregnancy is big enough it's gonna get really messy inside. And if the womb persisted that's gonna be the start of a horror story.

godofthebitches

Apr 30, 2018
If youre wandering why this game is renpy and is marked windows only, then it's a mistake. It's normal renpy game with linux script too.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
There was a question "what'd happen if the M>F genderbent got pregnant and revert back?"
If we assume the changes are on the outside only then he should not get pregnant. However if he got pregnant means the physiology changes and the womb should disappear when he reverted meaning if the pregnancy is big enough it's gonna get really messy inside. And if the womb persisted that's gonna be the start of a horror story.
it's the important questions in life we think about as a species.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
My AVG quarantines the executable as soon as I run it, with a virus warning.

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
Norn games to be super-linear and with the voiced tag I have some concerns. How much actual game is in this VN?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
A male Demon Lord would get penetrated with the Hero's sword in his hands.
And a female Demon Lord would get penetrated with the Hero's other sword between his legs.
That's just hentai logic

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes