Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Yeah, butch really missed the mark with his Lady D animations. Doesn't understand why people like the idea of her or doesn't care.
I think he'd understand, it just not his kind of character into doing so. The concept of Blacked conflict with the idea of Lady D. Which I wondering why he'd even bother doing a animation with Lady D. If he's going against the appeal of why people like her.

Reactions: bobby brexit

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Much better potential than his animations with Lady D so far, though I'd honestly hope he just makes her have no dialogue at this point, the voice just isn't quiet right.

Reactions: Pairy Henis

knixis

Jun 18, 2017

I'd actually would like to see that. I kinda think that most artists are missing the trick with the amazonian kink - my understanding why the whole Lady D got so popular was specifically because of her height.

Reactions: Pairy Henis

Viger

Sep 19, 2017

I honestly can't understand why is there so far like ONLY 1 vid with huge futa Dimitrescu paired with other RE girls. The only one i know is with Ada. Like, how? IT writes itself.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I honestly can't understand why is there so far like ONLY 1 vid with huge futa Dimitrescu paired with other RE girls. The only one i know is with Ada. Like, how? IT writes itself.
I said it before I dont know other artist but with butch the dudes are always going to be bigger now Im not into futas so I dont know that much about it

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes