Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GulioCesare

May 6, 2019
Guys, please help me. I downloaded the archives "GB part 1-3" and "4K part 1-2". I can't figure out how to extract all the contents from them, because when I open parts 2-3, I see the contents of the first archive in them. How can I fix this problem? Maybe I don't know something about the functions of archives?

I saw that somebody wrote here that you need to unpack all the archives at once, but I don't understand how to do it.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Guys, please help me. I downloaded the archives "GB part 1-3" and "4K part 1-2". I can't figure out how to extract all the contents from them, because when I open parts 2-3, I see the contents of the first archive in them. How can I fix this problem? Maybe I don't know something about the functions of archives?

I saw that somebody wrote here that you need to unpack all the archives at once, but I don't understand how to do it.
Instead try and choose "extract files each in separate folders"
That works if each file is independent from the others to work properly.

Otherwise it is necessary to select all files and extract them at once.
Incase you get an error that you cant extract it -> use the freeware program 7zip (in case you dont already use it)

GulioCesare

May 6, 2019
Instead try and choose "extract files each in separate folders"
That works if each file is independent from the others to work properly.
Thanks, but I think I get it. It seems that all these 3 archives kinda like "merge" together when unpacking into one archive, from which I was able to extract the files.

Tell me, is there a more updated version of this collection somewhere?

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks, but I think I get it. It seems that all these 3 archives kinda like "merge" together when unpacking into one archive, from which I was able to extract the files.

Tell me, is there a more updated version of this collection somewhere?
you can check kemono . party :)

Reactions: GulioCesare

GulioCesare

May 6, 2019
you can check kemono . party :)
Either do as Xeno said or go through the thread after page 7, 9 or 12 and DL everything in the quality you want. Most of the links should still be working. I only have the Blender anims & pics with the newest WM in 4K/highest available res and that archive is 24GB in size, good lucking getting one single person to upload that ^^
Pro tip for Kemono,most files are put up twice on the same page so find out how many there really are and preload them via middle mouse click. Once you get how it works it's easy peasy and you can use it for all available galleries on there.
Thanks a lot, guys. At least, I didn't know about kemono party. This turned out to be what I had been looking for for a very long time.

Reactions: XenoHaze

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Their archive. They are in the upload process. So there could be still missing something.
Mega
whos? GB or uncesoredman (I think was the one who shared a mega link too) Edit: also why no one share the pictures/poster I think thats the only thing Im missing in my collection.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes