Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JayTheMirukoFan

May 26, 2018
Does anyone know, or have a rough count of how many videos Butch has that are blender? I'm more of a fan of his Blender content and since there's not a archive of ONLY his blender content, I wanted to try and archive it myself if I can

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know, or have a rough count of how many videos Butch has that are blender? I'm more of a fan of his Blender content and since there's not a archive of ONLY his blender content, I wanted to try and archive it myself if I can
No idea. He gradually shifted to it, and I couldn't find a proper starting date. You can use the search function in the Mega folder and type "dood"; it should give you most of them.

Reactions: JayTheMirukoFan

JayTheMirukoFan

May 26, 2018
No idea. He gradually shifted to it, and I couldn't find a proper starting date. You can use the search function in the Mega folder and type "dood"; it should give you most of them.
Ahh Thank you, I see that alot of those are the blender ones, Someone had posted a list of the Encoded videos, and while thsoe are *very* large, they seem to be all or almost all of the blender videos (little over 100 videos I think).

Reactions: minapicona

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018

Starting with Ashley X Dood those should be all the Blender files. There's one Akhali poster on page 9 but that's not available through Kemono anymore :/

I posted a 4K archive some weeks ago but it got deleted/ran out (gofile).
We need to chill with linking that site.

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
To add on, kemono only cr*wl the posted patreon content. But most artist now sending rewards directly to the top tier supporter instead of posting them on patreon. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
To add on, kemono only cr*wl the posted patreon content. But most artist now sending rewards directly to the top tier supporter instead of posting them on patreon. Correct me if I'm wrong.
They can scalper discord and planning on working on MEGA scalper. Their a option to also manual upload the reward files directly into theur page on Kemono. But people barely use due the 2GB limitation, it not that much functional, and people are lazy to break up the files bits by bits just to use that feature.

Reactions: 3bood009

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
I see.. they are working on discord and mega... that's nice... how does Artist usually send premier rewards, thru email or patreon pm?
True, a barrier that stop contributors...

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I see.. they are working on discord and mega... that's nice... how does Artist usually send premier rewards, thru email or patreon pm?
True, a barrier that stop contributors...
They usually see them send links of their premier rewards on Discords and the DMs on Patreon.

Reactions: parker6666

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Is the mega version fully updated? and in what quality?
The mega link is up to date I think (maybe some stuff is missing) and the quality goes from 4k to 720p in older posts (or even lower I think I took a quick look at it) the 1080p and 720p links have the same as mega but compressed into those qualities.

Reactions: wetaman

wetaman

Jun 9, 2018
The mega link is up to date I think (maybe some stuff is missing) and the quality goes from 4k to 720p in older posts (or even lower I think I took a quick look at it) the 1080p and 720p links have the same as mega but compressed into those qualities.
I see, thanks =)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes