Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
They shouldve added an echo of somesort to Sonas voice also why the end of the video looks like it wasnt finished? The lightning maybe? Edit: Also when is he going to make some pussy action? Most of the new ones are anal focused

Last edited:

tyber.zann

Jul 7, 2021
You just added another one ( Mercy X Dood - 7), could it be that you didn't miss others but just not done yet and gonna add them slowly?
This one was my testing video as it was very, had lots of details and particles which is why I used this for finding the right encoding settings. I forgot to upload it because it was in another folder. Also just finished encoding the latest one "Sona X Dood".

opl000

Jul 1, 2021
This one was my testing video as it was very, had lots of details and particles which is why I used this for finding the right encoding settings. I forgot to upload it because it was in another folder. Also just finished encoding the latest one "Sona X Dood".
are there any loss of quality??

tyber.zann

Jul 7, 2021
so what's the reason to not process remaining 4K videos? (ex: Widowmaker 1, 5, 8)

nvm those are just named different, Samus and Sarah look similar and so who knows
I only encoded what I have which are all HQ versions from Patreon. I downloaded and organised everything myself based on the upload date on Patreon which is why there are some differences between this and the files in the OP.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes