Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 4, 2017
Just wanted to confirm, downloading all the "archives sorted by game" is essentially downloading the complete collection, right?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Quick question, what or who is Mei & Dood hiding from in the latest animation? Does she have a canon partner now that I don't know about because of my complete OW ignorance, or is it simply spice for self-insert reasons?
GB previous work had Mei in a relationship with sniper from Team Fortress 2 where he gets cucked which completely unrelated. So yeah he's probably doing the whole hidden sex thing for the cuckoldry element I guess.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It seems that gb is a girl.She said that when streaming after I asked her about that.Because the image she use for steaming is a girl.But then she said I must have a tiny pp which was very unpleasant.That was so rude!I dont understand why
:unsure: I doubt that someone who make content that is around interracial, previously made loli content, and have a shit fest against 4chan for not making a white version is a girl.

fevelite

Jan 22, 2018
It seems that gb is a girl.She said that when streaming after I asked her about that.Because the image she use for steaming is a girl.But then she said I must have a tiny pp which was very unpleasant.That was so rude!I dont understand why
he says a bunch of dumb shit probably just for attention i always ignore him unless its directly related to his work

Reactions: suicidal155

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
are problem in G-B he complains all the time, for the excuse of futa I do not believe for a second for me that and boulshit, he gives himself a reason to only do bbc, after he is right to do that for a ton of money, I admit that after 3 years of subscribing to his patreon I got tired of seeing the same thing all the time, I have the impression that it is enclosed in its content,
on the other hand sorry for the bad English, what I say and my opinion;)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes